• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Still have no idea how to participate so I'll just wing it

*gets all the ground types to dig an enormous pit and then gets all the fire types to fill it with lava and then all the poison types to fill it with acidic sludge and then shoves all the poachers into it*
latest

@Maniacal Engineer Ah, but how do you know that Snoke wasn't a Jedi at some point? He had access to Kylo when the latter was a child, so maybe he was a Force sensitive who met Luke and was trained by him to a certain extent. Then he turned to the Dark Side and took Kylo with him.

More logically, he was a senator who rallied the remnants of the Empire. He must have known Leia.

Snoke wasn’t a Jedi at any point, unless possibly before the fall of the Old Republic.
That said, he died as a Dark Side Force user, without Vader’s last minute return to the Light Side.

No Force Ghost for Snoke. He’s gone. Kaput. He was never actually important for anything. He was a mere snokescreen.

@Maniacal Engineer WAIT WAIT WAIT
Is there a Snoke backstory I don't know about? Is he actually Darth Plaguesis? Have I just unlocked the secrets of the universe?
Don't research that stuff as much as I should. Too terrified of spoilers.

He was a mere snokescreen.

Reylly? :cool:

@Milkapoke I've seen the light and I'm only sorry I hadn't seen it sooner. I must have had my sunglasses on, but not even they could completely obliterate the dazzling ORSONness of...
THIS GUY
3DDE7399978920AAF305C975ADFAB667693B4A0F

Happy returns, by the way! Have a birthday glare
tumblr_obsoi2Mq021rlheeoo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom