• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything on those clothes?
Not yet. My dad said that it's best to wait until tomorrow at least, because it's likely that my clothes, if found, haven't yet had the time to wind up at lost-and-found, and it costs to call those places. And given my past experiences with them, I know that all too well.

I once kinda lost my bag at a train station while I was going to visit my parents for like a week and I was changing trains, and it was found by a station worker, who refused to hand it back since I couldn't provide an idetification, even if I could tell details about the bag and its contents, so it was taken to lost-and-found. And it was a really big, frustrating, and unnecessarily costly hassle to get it back, which actually took all the time I spent back at my parents'. Even my mom and dad lost their nerves a couple of times during this hassle.

So, you can probably tell that I'm not that big of a fan of lost-and-found offices...

Not yet. My dad said that it's best to wait until tomorrow at least, because it's likely that my clothes, if found, haven't yet had the time to wind up at lost-and-found, and it costs to call those places. And given my past experiences with them, I know that all too well.

I once kinda lost my bag at a train station while I was going to visit my parents for like a week and I was changing trains, and it was found by a station worker, who refused to hand it back since I couldn't provide an idetification, even if I could tell details about the bag and its contents, so it was taken to lost-and-found. And it was a really big, frustrating, and unnecessarily costly hassle to get it back, which actually took all the time I spent back at my parents'. Even my mom and dad lost their nerves a couple of times during this hassle.

So, you can tell that I'm not that big of a fan of lost-and-found offices...
...I'm not Finnish, but might not be a bad thing that I've literally never dealt with one my whole life.

Spr_2c_039.png

Sure. Try using this!

*tosses FinFan a microphone swiped from Jigglypuff*
I'm not a big of a singer myself, but my Raichu, ever since of learning of the Singing Pikachu, is a different tale.

*hands the mic to Raichu, who starts singing and leads the dogs safely away from RM*

There. Problem solved, and no one was hurt.

don't worry I've got it

*grows bacteria in a dumpster until it basically becomes a swamp bomb*

Oh, explosions? I can help with that. Just lemme get some metallic salts for color...

really starting to like vanilluxe again

could see it climbing high on the list, where it used to be

so deliciously silly

Spr_5b_584.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom