• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1280px-Cucurbita_moschata_Butternut_2012_G2.jpg
Butternut squash anyone? :p
RIP Gourgeist.:cry:

The principle is very simple. You just step into the wheel and keep running until those extra pounds are nothing but a memory! The wheel even converts all the power you create while running into electric power used to power various things at the thread!
Neat!
*Runs faster*

OF COURSE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA MAKES IT TASTE BETTER

I hate movie reviews and ratings. They either elevate your view of a movie regardless of how you really feel or completely cripple them. :notworthy: Or at least it does for very impressionable people...
oh how depressing

But if we're talking about fitness, dumbbells are brilliant. Defined biceps, am I right.

I hate movie reviews and ratings. They either elevate your view of a movie regardless of how you really feel or completely cripple them. :notworthy: Or at least it does for very impressionable people...
that's why part of me feels like I should give up checking them in the first place

oh how depressing

that's why part of me feels like I should give up checking them in the first place
While movie reviews of course affect my opinions too, I can also learn to ignore them and form my own opinions on movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom