• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You two, and @TRNatalie, I'm very pleased by your replies! As such, let's celebrate! Here's part 2!

Can you guess which one(s) it'll be?

ALL ABOARD!!! THE GREAT FLYING RM CINEMA OWNED BY FINNISH IS ABOUT TO START!! PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS!!!! ..........
Not at all. I'll post the next part(s), and thus the answer too, as soon as @LazySpy and/or @TRNatalie have left their opinions.
ARE YOU FORCING ME!?!!??!
Duh, whatever. I enjoy this show.
Opininions:
Voted for Bidoof. :p
Also damn, isn't this Lucario a serrious asshat? Can't say whether I love it or not.:cool:

Also, I actually imagined an "adult version" of food battle that would present us with those characters being drunk all the way through. Or is there prohibition in the PokeWorld?

Voted for Lucario and Glaceon.
Too obvious?

That was fun!
I hope Vulpix has fun being partnered with the awesomeness that is Wobbuffet (or Glaceon)!

ALL ABOARD!!! THE GREAT FLYING RM CINEMA OWNED BY FINNISH IS ABOUT TO START!! PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS!!!! ..........
*bows* Thanks! :p:D
ARE YOU FORCING ME!?!!??!
Duh, whatever. I enjoy this show.
Opininions:
Voted for Bidoof. :p
Also damn, isn't this Lucario a serrious asshat? Can't say whether I love it or not.:cool:

Also, I actually imagined an "adult version" of food battle that would present us with those characters being drunk all the way through. Or is there prohibition in the PokeWorld?
Thank you for your guesses, you three! The results will be revealed below!

Our new team of bumbling heroes is given a task that may seem simple enough, but ends up turning into a surprisingly big chore. So big, in fact, that it takes two parts to complete! Meanwhile, something ominous is approaching...

These videos are hilarious! I love that Lucario's the comic relief of the group! Also yay Glaceon!:D
Also Wobbuffet doesn't have a name?
It appears so.

Well, then... Natalie? @Max1996? @LazySpy? If you're all done with the previous parts, shall we now move on to the next part?

The ominous threat has a name: it's a human! And when said human appears in our heroes' hometown, they are given a very special mission to save everyone...

Did someone mention Vulpix? :p
Wait, I've just switched to Eevee. But I've still got one in my sig :p

Like this?
Yes, we did! It's one of the main stars of a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon parody animation I've been linking here. The first video should be at the previous page, in case you're interested.

I'm as bored as Gaara's water gourd. :notworthy:

Brilliant rhyme. Anyway, how does one make a brilliant Star Wars fic that retains old vibes, contributes one of a fresher variety, has compelling characters, great pacing, brilliant fight scenes AND DOESN'T START ON A DESERT PLANET??!?!!

Guys, take it from me. I'm a start-on-a-desert-planet veteran and it's impossible. You'll never get your characters to the ship. All that sand will drown you and then you're confronted with the rigours of SPACE TRAVEL. How dreary. I need a more balanced environment. No huge trees. No excessive skyscrapers. I need... NABOO. Yes. Naboo. Brilliant. Okay, so what the flack became of Naboo post Clone Wars, dammit?
urgh. writing. urgh. so much conflict. urgh.

Having imparted my nuggets of wisdom, I'm off to read the entirety of the Star Wars wikia and die.

My loyal audience; @TRNatalie, @Max1996, @LazySpy, and presumably also @Vulpix037; I'll now post the latest two parts of this Mystery Dungeon parody series. I will post the new parts here as soon as I see them being released! Enjoy!

A human has appeared, capturing every single Pokémon in his way, and our team of heroes has been tasked with a very special mission: they must find a way to defeat the human and save the world! To do that, they must find a ghost who is said to have met humans before and be able to help them. But getting said help won't be easy. In more ways than one...

it's weird, but beer's actually started to taste kind of...good

emphasis on "kind of", but considering I used to hate the stuff, it's a big improvement

I used to like wine but now it's just too strong for me

beer has a tolerable mellow taste that makes it easier to drink

and of course margaritas are decent but that's obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom