• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The health classes I've had throughout school have scared me from ever drinking alcohol even when I'm the right age.
Eh its fine if you dont go overboard. In most cases, a drink or two wont do anything to you. You just have to be careful about it.

but if you dont want to, thats also fine.

The health classes I've had throughout school have scared me from ever drinking alcohol even when I'm the right age.

Eh its fine if you dont go overboard. In most cases, a drink or two wont do anything to you. You just have to be careful about it.

but if you dont want to, thats also fine.
I've sworn to myself to never drink alcohol at all. Not out of fear, but out of common sense. The same reason why I'm also staying as far away from smoking as possible.

ditto.gif

And me. Mainly because I'm too young to drink alcohol anyway.

I once confused a bootle of strong greece vodka for a bootle of lemonade.

I sworn to never take alcohol again that day.
The only time I've ever drunk alcohol was during my confirmation ceremony, where I drank a tiny cup of wine as a part of the thing. It tasted horrible, and only reaffirmed my resolve to not drink anything alcoholic ever again.

On a somewhat related but more lighter note, I once mistook slices of rutabaga for slices of pear during an elementary school lunch break. I still hate the taste that vegetable to this day.

OH GOOD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ALCOHOL
Okay well first off I only believe in it for medicinal purposes. Sore throat? Bingo. Pain relief? Yup. Trying to inebriate yourself so that you don't have to think about how horrible anime is? Go ahead. But beyond that, blech. It pisses me off. Literally. I have half a can of pear cider and from there I'm in a f-cker of a bad mood. Champagne is ghastly, too.

Also, beware of delicious Swedish fruit drinks with alcohol you can't taste because five bottles later and you're just lying on the floor and snickering at everything. And after the initial 'hey i wanna party' thing it just makes you mad. Sigh sigh sigh.

My drug of choice is STAR WARS. And Northern Italian waitresses but we won't talk about that.

...geez, I don't even like alcohol that much but I can't help but be a bit bummed at this "I WILL NEVER DRINK ALCOHOL EVER EVER EVER" attitude everyone here apparently has

like, sue me for finding it fun sometimes ._.

...geez, I don't even like alcohol that much but I can't help but be a bit bummed at this "I WILL NEVER DRINK ALCOHOL EVER EVER EVER" attitude everyone here apparently has

like, sue me for finding it fun sometimes ._.
Of course you don't have to be absolute. Just avoid going overboard and, as they say, drink responsibly.

galaxy galaxy hhhhhhhhhhhh i can't think for shit what is hair why the fuck do i have hair why is my hair so fucking stubborn holy shit i think this water fountain just ran out of water oh shit it did fuck

The only time I've ever drunk alcohol was during my confirmation ceremony, where I drank a tiny cup of wine as a part of the thing. It tasted horrible, and only reaffirmed my resolve to not drink anything alcoholic ever again.

On a somewhat related but more lighter note, I once mistook slices of rutabaga for slices of pear during an elementary school lunch break. I still hate the taste that vegetable to this day.
I've never tasted wine (of course), but I admit I'm not to keen on the smell of it.
And I'm don't really like most vegetables anyway. I think the only ones I regularly eat are lettuce and cucumber. Similarly, I don't the majority of fruits ever, but the ones that I do like would have to include grapes, strawberries, apple, melon, etc.
*makes Cilantro put some money in a Swear Jar*
*Censors the swear jar for no particular reason*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom