• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course! I heard you were here, Sylveon."
Indeed he is! And he's able to stay underwater for extended periods of time thanks to the air bubble I provide him with. And guess what! He spent the entire last night sleeping underwater for the first time in his life!

*Sylveon nods in agreement*

Indeed he is! And he's able to stay underwater for extended periods of time thanks to the air bubble I provide him with. And guess what! He spent the entire last night sleeping underwater for the first time in his life!

*Sylveon nods in agreement*
"Oh, that sounds incredible!"

So we started an Eeveelution day here on RM and we do a lot of weird stuff.
As for me, I played Chrono Trigger, am playing Knigdom Hearts: Birth by sleep (passed Terra campaign and playing currently as Ventus), watched Attack on Titan, Made in Abbyss
and some Breaking Bad episodes with my parents.
Also the movie Gravity. Sandra Bullock and George Clonney are great actors IMO.
As for writing, I have...... even MORE Pokefanfics ideas. I even want to make a PMD fan anime, but that's a far off distant dream.

EDIT 1: BTW, have any of you heard that Arata Liyoshi, the composer for PMD 1&2 wants to release an official OST for these games? I'm insanely overhyped because of this news and I highly hope he succeds.

Weird stuff? I bet it doesn't compare to the town next to my lair. It's full of baby-devouring, wife-swapping, child-cooking, cannibalistic old people who manage to keep the population very steady indeed. I'm not even joking. You go into that place at midnight and you don't come out - especially if you're holding a yo-yo or towing around a teddy bear. They're so god damn creepy.
BUT THEY'VE GOT A SHOP THAT SELLS STAR WARS STUFF
So I head in with my garlic and wooden stake primed.

I watched Gravity. It was cool, I suppose.

OH YEAH
I completely didn't hear about that. :cool:

Weird stuff? I bet it doesn't compare to the town next to my lair. It's full of baby-devouring, wife-swapping, child-cooking, cannibalistic old people who manage to keep the population very steady indeed. I'm not even joking. You go into that place at midnight and you don't come out - especially if you're holding a yo-yo or towing around a teddy bear. They're so god damn creepy.
BUT THEY'VE GOT A SHOP THAT SELLS STAR WARS STUFF
So I head in with my garlic and wooden stake primed.

I watched Gravity. It was cool, I suppose.

OH YEAH
I completely didn't hear about that. :cool:
Is that town called Radom, by any chance?

Gravity was especially good because of how realistic it was. I mean, like the scene in which the protagonist was on the International Space Station, or the landing on earth scene.

That will be awesome.... I partially hope that this will make Spike Chunsoft move their asses and start working on PMD5.

"Oh, that sounds incredible!"
Doesn't it?! I mean, for Water types like us it's nothing special, but for him, a land-dwelling Fairy type, it was a wonderful experience!

*splashing and wave noises sound from the surface*

Huh? What's happening up there?

3544-raichu-raichu-alola-pokemon.jpg

Nothing to worry, guys. It's just Finnish's Alolan Raichu surfing on self-generated waves.

Doesn't it?! I mean, for Water types like us it's nothing special, but for him, a land-dwelling Fairy type, it was a wonderful experience!

*splashing and wave noises sound from the surface*

Huh? What's happening up there?

3544-raichu-raichu-alola-pokemon.jpg

Nothing to worry, guys. It's just Finnish's Alolan Raichu surfing on self-generated waves.
Huh, so he's around?

Is that town called Radom, by any chance?

Gravity was especially good because of how realistic it was. I mean, like the scene in which the protagonist was on the International Space Station, or the landing on earth scene.

That will be awesome.... I partially hope that this will make Spike Chunsoft move their asses and start working on PMD5.

It's called hell and I want to blow it up but it sells Star Wars merchandise. >:^( A finger against it I will not lift until situations alter.

Now I remember! I do like it. The ending. It gave me that 'oh hoohoohoo i love humanity' feeling because we're amazing! Bloody cats! If they're so great WHY AREN'T THEY IN SPACE
HAH
Infallible logic.

Time to write. Gonna put in some disinhibition, hypomania and a touch of schizoid. (y)

"It is very pretty, I can't deny that... But, in the end, I'm still a surfer, so I hate to disappoint you, but I prefer the riding on top of the water rather than diving under it."
Yeah. I can take the "responsibility" of underwater activities for us.
Oh, ok.
"That's unfortunate, but no problem."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom