• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*very slight blush*
*blushes slightly too* Don't get the wrong idea, though. We're just very good friends. Nothing more.
Of course!
*Extends feelers*
How far do you think you can make them go? Like i said yesterday, an average Sylveon can extend them for about two to three feet of extra length. Can you do more? Or is your limit below that?

*blushes slightly too* Don't get the wrong idea, though. We're just very good friends. Nothing more.
:c

Anyway...

How far do you think you can make them go? Like i said yesterday, an average Sylveon can extend them for about two to three feet of extra length. Can you do more? Or is your limit below that?
I'm already at 3 feet extra length, but I can actually go on...
*Extends to 4.5 feet*

*Sylveon sheds a small tear. Vaporeon briefly lays his head next to Sylveon's, absorbing the tear.*

Don't worry. That doesn't mean I don't like you, on the contrary.
Anyway...

I'm already at 3 feet extra length, but I can actually go on...
*Extends to 4.5 feet*
Impressive. Can you do even better?

*Reaches 5.5 feet*
I don't think I can make it much longer at this point...
Don't give up! Remember all the hidden potential me, Espeon, and Leafeon have showed! We manifested our hidden potential in incredible speed, you can do it with this! Just focus and look inside yourself! The potential is in there somewhere! I know it! It lies within everyone!

Don't give up! Remember all the hidden potential me, Espeon, and Leafeon have showed! We manifested our hidden potential in incredible speed, you can do it with this! Just focus and look inside yourself! The potential is in there somewhere! I know it! It lies within everyone!
Ok...
*Focuses*
I can do this...put literally everything into extending...
*Feelers suddenly extend a lot faster, surpassing 10 feet after less than a minute*

Ok...
*Focuses*
I can do this...put literally everything into extending...
*Feelers suddenly extend a lot faster, surpassing 10 feet after less than a minute*
:D Told you you had the potential for it! Also, WHOA!! O_O You've just broken the previous record by a landslide! Do you think your hidden potential can still carry you even further? Can you go even further beyond?

:D Told you you had the potential for it! Also, WHOA!! O_O You've just broken the previous record by a landslide! Do you think your hidden potential can still carry you even further? Can you go even further beyond?
I...can...try...
*Extends to 12 feet*
Just...a...little...more...Come ON...
*Grows to 15 feet and very nearly reaches 16*
*Suddenly the orange glow fades*

I...can't...
*Falls over unconscious as the feeler quickly shrinks back to normal*

I...can...try...
*Extends to 12 feet*
Just...a...little...more...Come ON...
*Grows to 15 feet and very nearly reaches 16*
*Suddenly the orange glow fades*