• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a fan of Winter or the cold, can we skip Autumn, Winter and Spring and go back to Summer again?
I'd prefer spring, actually. Spring is my mother's favorite season, because it's not too hot like summer, and all the annoying bugs (like mosquitoes) haven't shown up yet.

Say, could someone hand me a hex nut?
Here
808.png

That thing has caused some really bad childhood memories to kids all over Finland. For me, too.

And let me tell you about her (yes, it's a her, believe it or not) debut episode: two characters come to the Moomin family, telling that the Groke is after them, because they had taken something from her. That night, everyone lays waiting at the Moomin House, until suddenly, the candles blow out: she's here. Her mere presence freezes everything around here. One character, known for being quite a coward, then promptly decides "Screw this, I'm going home!" and steps out of the door. And then...
groke.jpg
Pants to be darkened.

That thing has caused some really bad childhood memories to kids all over Finland. For me, too.

And let me tell you about her (yes, it's a her, believe it or not) debut episode: two characters come to the Moomin family, telling that the Groke is after them, because they had taken something from her. That night, everyone lays waiting at the Moomin House, until suddenly, the candles blow out: she's here. Her mere presence freezes everything around here. One character, known for being quite a coward, then promptly decides "Screw this, I'm going home!" and steps out of the door. And then...
groke.jpg
Pants to be darkened...
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I do suppose MegaPod's signature sprite choices are rather fitting.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I do suppose MegaPod's signature sprite choices are rather fitting.
When everyone else soon comes out as well, she's no longer at that spot, but instead has moved a bit...
latest
One of them acts brave and tells her to go away, or he will shoot her with his hunting rifle. He starts counting to ten, and at nine, she quietly turns and walks away. But once she is out of sight, the wind blows, carrying along an echoing message:

"I will be back... I will be back..."

When everyone soon comes out as well, she's no longer at that spot, but instead has moved a bit...
latest
One of them acts brave and tells her to go away or he will shoot her with his hunting rifle. He starts counting to ten, and at nine, she quietly turns and walks away. But once she is out of sight, the wind blows, carrying along an echoing message:

"I will be back... I will be back..."
Somehow makes me happy no such thing aired over here...I think.

Somehow makes me happy no such thing aired over here...I think.
The good thing, though, is that she's not evil. Just lonely and cold. In one episode, one character gets caught in a forest fire, and the Groke shows up, putting out the fire and saving the character's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom