• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finnish, you realize the Daleks are all gone, right?
It took a brilliant intellect such as mine to finally rid you of those pests once and for all.

And, again, it doesn’t matter how much you weigh, the Dalek’s armor is protected by an energy shield that would prevent you from simply flattening it in such a way.
It’s much more effective to push the Daleks out a window.

Another psycho guy....
*sighs*
will I ever be free of you?
I'm afraid you have me mistaken for someone else. We have never met before.
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Khan, the superior human. In my time, I was a prince, ruler of the largest region of Earth, but we, my fellow genetically modified supermen and I, were betrayed and forced to evacuate the planet in our starship.
We were found, a few hundred years later, by Captain James T. Kirk. After a brief...misunderstanding, he marooned myself and my crew to Ceti Alpha V, which was ravaged by the destruction of Ceti Alpha VI, causing it to go completely barren. Most of my crew, and my wife, perished in the harsh environment, but I survived.

And now I wish to avenge myself upon Admiral Kirk.

I'm afraid you have me mistaken for someone else. We have never met before.
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Khan, the superior human. In my time, I was a prince, ruler of the largest region of Earth, but we, my fellow genetically modified supermen and I, were betrayed and forced to evacuate the planet in our starship.
We were found, a few hundred years later, by Captain James T. Kirk. After a brief...misunderstanding, he marooned myself and my crew to Ceti Alpha V, which was ravaged by the destruction of Ceti Alpha VI, causing it to go completely barren. Most of my crew, and my wife, perished in the harsh environment, but I survived.

And now I wish to avenge myself upon Admiral Kirk.
I can help you in that. But if you trully want to kill this guy, what are you doing in this thread? I'm albeit sure he's not here.

How could the one from underneath me even get out? I'm pinning it down, and its energy shield can't last forever. Sooner or later, it'll be smushed down like a rotten tomato.
Emergency Temporal Shift, and a Dalek's energy supply, while finite, will greatly outlast the likes of you.
I can help you in that. But if you trully want to kill this guy, what are you doing in this thread? I'm albeit sure he's not here.
How can you assist me with my task? As for what I am doing here, I am searching for information on the Genesis project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom