• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems rather impersonal. Would there be a way for him to know that it was me who bested him?
I could program those droids to not attack him but to block his path, so that once he is pinned down, they won't let him run away. Then you can come in and say " Do you remember me?", and kill him.

Wh....wha....WHAT??!?!!
XEEEEHHHHAAAANOOOORT!!!!!!
*Posseses a nearby armor and attacks Xehanort*
Young lad, surely you realize you stand no chance against the powers of darkness? *summons Keyblade*
...until just realizing it now, I thought it was “Xenahort.” How odd.
Yeah, I thought the same before I got into the series. Seems like a fairly common mistake.
Yeah, but believe me, you don't wanna start with either of those. Both of them rely on you already knowing how the universe works. Honestly, it's best to just play them in the order that they're displayed in the Re:Mixes
*shameless plug to my blog post*

While I agree with you, it's also just as reasonable to start with χ Back Cover and Birth by Sleep, if you want to try a different way of diving in (though personally I do think Birth by Sleep fits better after Re:coded).

Young lad, surely you realize you stand no chance against the powers of darkness? *summons Keyblade*

Yeah, I thought the same before I got into the series. Seems like a fairly common mistake.

*shameless plug to my blog post*

While I agree with you, it's also just as reasonable to start with χ Back Cover and Birth by Sleep, if you want to try a different way of diving in (though personally I do think Birth by Sleep fits better after Re:coded).
*Summons the Chaos Ripper Keyblade*
What 'bout this?

My older brother confused Ventus with Sora, once.

*Summons the Chaos Ripper Keyblade*
What 'bout this?

My older brother confused Ventus with Sora, once.
See, the thing about my Keyblade... it's the oldest surviving Keyblade. One with no name.

Heh. I used to think Ventus and Roxas were just lame ripoffs of Sora. And boy was I wrong—

It depends. How much are you willing to pay?
Nothing. You will tell me what you know or be destroyed.

What is this "Genesis Project" and is it something that I can use to take over all of Equestria?
Project Genesis is not your concern. Do not meddle in affairs that are beyond your depth.

Nothing. You will tell me what you know or be destroyed.
You think you can scare me, the mistress of all evil, with your empty threats? Mwahahaha

I tried doing business with you, but since it's futile...*Shoots beams of darkness at Khan*

See, the thing about my Keyblade... it's the oldest surviving Keyblade. One with no name.

Heh. I used to think Ventus and Roxas were just lame ripoffs of Sora. And boy was I wrong—
No Name.....god have mercy on me. BUT!
*Takes Rainbow in his second hand*
THIS is a katana, not a Keyblade. It's the most powerfull blade, along with Masamune. With Chaos Ripper combined, I know I can not fail!

*Uses magic to reflect the phasers back at Reliant, destroying it*

*Uses magic to reflect the phasers back at Reliant, destroying it*
*the phaser blasts impact harmlessly against Reliant’s shields*

An impasse, then. Very well. You are not worth my time, anyway. You are not the person I seek, nor do you have any useful information for me.

*The Reliant goes into warp, leaving Icy Wind behind*

Did someone mention Reliant?
Reliant_Robin_Green.jpg
So that's where the Dalek went.

No Name.....god have mercy on me. BUT!
*Takes Rainbow in his second hand*
THIS is a katana, not a Keyblade. It's the most powerfull blade, along with Masamune. With Chaos Ripper combined, I know I can not fail!
Hmm... As I've already seen, you'll only be getting in the way of my plans.

Special Attack: Mega Destruction Dark Ball of Darkness and Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom