• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*launches a dagger into the wall next to Faba, missing his face by inches*

"My, you sure think highly of yourself....what did you say your name was? 'Fabio'? Do you consider yourself skilled in commanding those odd creatures? I'll bet they couldn't even get through a single wave of my own playthings."

*snaps fingers, materializing about two dozen bokoblins armed with swords and bows*

"Entertain me, will you?"

never too late to join in on the roleplaying

*facepalms in annoyance*

"Hmph...if I'm being honest, I never expect too much from my underlings, but that doesn't make defeat any less annoying. I, the great Lord Ghirahim, would gladly show you your place myself, but I'm afraid I can't be bothered at the moment...savor your minuscule victory while it lasts."

*snaps fingers, teleporting away for the time being*

Last edited:
Happy Halloween~*grin's a sassy grin, then sits on a giant carved pumpkin, with my eyes half shut in a VERY SEXY way (o////o yes. korrina. YES.)*

Fear my powers as a mega successor!!!! :p Rawr~Shaaall we all up the scary in our responses now that its the actual spooky day?! :D *giggle's and falls off the pumkin* Ow. Thankfully i'm okay. I DO have a helmet...oh wait, not in this cat costume....ehhhhh but i'm okay anyways? :p Lady Korrina doesn't go down easily you know >D Even without her umn safety helmet o.o; umn. yeah that sounded wimpy oh well....

*the Xurkitree head-shaped light levitating above the immense stone tower starts suddenly flashing in orange, green, and purple, and giant banners with rats in place of the Gryffindor crest’s usual lion roll down in different places on the exterior wall*

Happy Halloween from Wormtail Tower, Random Messages!

AND STAY OUT!!!!

Would anyone else like to challenge the Magnificent Faba?

“My turn! My turn!” cried Tristan.

“Wait what the bloody hell? Tristan!” Marik cried.

*Tristan prepared his attack*

“My voice gives me super strength!” he cried.

*a soul jar floats around, trying to take our souls*
NOT ON MY WATCH!!! *i kick it away* Humph. Stay awaaaay from us you nightmare fuel~

*wink's at everyone* Me and Lucario shall protect you ;) And don't give me dah "You're too cute to seriously protect us!" c*ap. I've been training alongside Lucario and my grandpa for DECADES. I know i'm strong enough, even if I am wearing this girly dress (which i honestly really love wearing....<3333).

Kinda disappointed ME didn't theme Denzel Crocker this month :p
True...

*dresses up like the dude in the following image: Google Image Result for https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/9/99/Ludo_Promo.png/revision/latest?cb=20150516134647 *
*send's an army of scary monsters to attack everyone* Muwahahahahaha WHO ELSE WANTS A BATTLE WITH THE SCARY LADY KORRINA?! >DDD *hair whip's in the air evily~*
*slowly backs away from Korrina*

*A Gourgeist uses Trick or Treat*

Mimikyu: *Drops a malasada into @OccultCharmeleon’s bag* Happy Halloween!

What is this feeling of power and drive I’ve never known, I feel alive. Where does this feeling of power derive, making me know why I’m alive. Like the night, it’s a secret, sinister, dark, and unknown...

“Ha ha ha ha. The night is now upon us and it is I, everybody’s favourite psychopathic split personality known as Yami Marik here and at long last I have finally gathered the greatest team of villains the world have ever seen and most importantly the perfect time that shall guarantee my chances of finally creating a world where only us can run free.

So let’s run down that long list then shall we?”

*grabs his list*

“You’re all in for a good treat guys, I really went all out for this one.”

“So umm, let’s see now.

First up, my dear good friend Florence.”

“Hi all. That is all.” said Bakura.

“Those two blundering baffoons known as Rex and Weevil.”

“Huh, huh Weevil he said buffoon.”
“Yeah, heh heh, this plan of his kinda sucks, heh heh.”

“Florence’s big cuddly pal Zorc.”

“I’m here to eat bubble gum and destroy the world... and I’m all out of gum.”

“Maximillion Pegasus.”

“Ooohhhh Melvin boy, I hope that long car journey was worth the wait. Seriously, my bottom is really starting to feel sore.”

“Bandit Keith all the way from America.”

“As long as it involves zombies, then me and the others are up for it... in America!”

“And his random sidekick Bonz.”

“Brains.” (Translation: Hi.)

“Those motorcycle riding guys from Season 4 and their leader Dartz.”

“I mwst say ma Melvin, it iz a gweat pweasure ta be joinin you and your wittle fwriends of yours on this patwicular Easter nwight. I bet the Easter bunny has weft me some choccolate so I can stuff maself real guud with it.”

“Dartz, it’s Halloween night. Easter was months ago.”

*Melvin brings out another list with more villains*

“Noah Kaiba.”

“Everybody hates me because I started that whole Virtual World arc that nobody likes, see I really am bad?”

“Johnny Steps.”

“Johnny Steps will step on people who dare to steal my candy.”

“Giovanni just for that added bit of class and the fact he sounds like Bakura.”

“Well I guess I now have something in common with one of you.”

“Zigfried von Schroeder”

“I hope that this involves ze marshmallow because ze marshmallow is my favourite candy of the bunch.”

“Our special guest from the next series GX: Yubel.”

“Glad to be of assistance.”

“Oh my, this list might be getting more crowded than I thought, ummm wait one second then I’ll be back with some more.”

Last edited:
*Sylveon loses a 6 on 1 Pokémon battle, easily*
“My turn! My turn!” cried Tristan.

“Wait what the bloody hell? Tristan!” Marik cried.

*Tristan prepared his attack*

“My voice gives me super strength!” he cried.
*Tristan trips over his own two feet and falls down a flight of stairs*

As for why no Crocker, I themed him before. I wanted to theme villains I haven’t been before. Hence no Crocker, no Robotnik, no Doctor Chaos, no Q, no Borg, no Trelane, no Riddler, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom