• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Yes you should. You cannot possibly hope to defeat the likes of ME.

“Dartz, do your thing.”

“Heh heh, yu know it’s kinda fwunny how yu say dat ma dear guy with da gwasses on becuse I have a weputation for defeating people. Ma name is Dartz and surpwise, surpwise, surpwise you’re about to be tested with ma seal of Orichacamlos.”

*In the present day Dartz activates the seal of Orichalcos*

“This is it Faba. This time you won’t live to see the present day, the past or the future so roll the credits for him Dartz.”

“God damn the damn.”

“Right, my move.” cried Bakura.
“I’ll force him to play a card game against me, if he loses them he loses his soul.”

“Excellent Bakura, then we show him off as a card. And he won’t have any attack or defense points.”

*In the present day Dartz activates the seal of Orichalcos*

“This is it Faba. This time you won’t live to see the present day, the past or the future so roll the credits for him Dartz.”
*replaces the Seal of Orichalcos with a Seel*

You’re in MY world now.
*laughs evilly*

“Well dat checks out.” Dartz whimpered.

*his henchman rode around on their motorcycles throwing cards at him but Faba counterattacked them knocking them over*

“If a seal can’t do it, then let’s see what America has to say about you.” yelled Bandit Keith as he prepared to attack.”

Hmm... then what about I kill his parents instead?
*Goes back in time and does so.*
Impossible. I am a self made man, ergo I made myself.
“Well dat checks out.” Dartz whimpered.

*his henchman rode around on their motorcycles throwing cards at him but Faba counterattacked them knocking them over*

“If a seal can’t do it, then let’s see what America has to say about you.” yelled Bandit Keith as he prepared to attack.”
Don’t make me laugh. America? In the shambles it’s in? Useless, all useless. Besides, we all know you’re actually Canadian.

“And besides your world...” Marik laughed.

“Actually you’re in mine now because I’m about to take our plan to the next level... and that level is of course the Shadow Realm.”

*Marik plucks everyone into the Shadow Realm*

“Johnny Steps approves.”

“Shadow realm, shadow Pokemon. It’s still a Shadow Realm regardless.”

Noah Kaiba then stepped up.

“Actually it’s a virtual world now.”

*Noah Kaiba turns it into a virtual shadow realm*

“Noah what are you even...”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom