• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least Faba did something good for once, Noah was never that useful to begin with.

“Noooo anything but shipping. It gets on my bloody leather pants.”

“Wow, it’s like a match made in the deepest forms of hell right Marik?”

“Noah, I’m deleting you from this Virtual World as soon as we’re done with Faba.”

“Actually our Halloween plans are abandoned his year, this... this is our plan instead.”

“Oh huzzah, what a shocking plot twist I didn’t see coming right guys?” Bakura said.

“I saw it coming.” Tristan said.”
“Johnny Steps did too.”

“Okay I meant everyone BESIDES Tristan and Johnny.”

What about your army of Shadow Pokémon, Mr. Faba? They all fainted after “Let’s Snuggle Forever”
Did they? Shadow Pokémon have no weaknesses, you know, they resist everything. And Shadow moves are super effective on everything. Even your Z-moves are useless.
I must admit, my field trip to Orre was certainly an eye opener.

*Lavos emerges.*
*Crono whistles innocently whilst holding a Lavos controller.*
Lucca is a genius.(y)
Now lets see how you'll handle THIS!
*Lavos obliterates the whole planet as Crono enters an alternate dimension.*

Worry not, there are plenty of living beings in this alternate dimension!
Just no Fabas or similiar shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom