• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*get's out mic...*

GONNA GET A LOT WEIRD! GONNA GET A LOT WILD! I AIN'T FROM 'ROUND HERE, I'M FROM KORRINA'S DIMENSION!!! :p

i'm talking fighting types! i'm talking fairies. pokemonmonmonpokeyeaaaaaah~

8D

*jump's around hyperly xD*

Aren’t you a pretty blond woman, Lady Korrina? I know another pretty blonde woman who you’ll probably get along very well.

Would you like to join her in a, urm, slumber party?

Aren’t you a pretty blond woman, Lady Korrina? I know another pretty blonde woman who you’ll probably get along very well.

Would you like to join her in a, urm, slumber party?
I duno...I have a rather.....possessive girlfriend :p I'll have to ask if its okay with her. Hopefully i'll get to go and my girlfriend may join me.

And, yes, the person pretending to be me canonly ships herself with me. She's kind of obsessed. Oh well, its cute. I have fun when i'm with her xD....really o////o;

EDIT: Wait......i think i know who you are <_<;;; I'll have to uhhh pass. Eternal sleep is not for me!

“Oh wow dragons. You know if Kaiba was here he’d be going nuts right about now.”
Who is Kaiba? Is he a strong Pokemon trainer from a region I never heard of? :eek:

I wanna fight him. I bet my Lucario will get a lot out of it. As will I as well~:p

Who is Kaiba? Is he a strong Pokemon trainer from a region I never heard of? :eek:

I wanna fight him. I bet my Lucario will get a lot out of it. As will I as well~:p
He's one of the strongest duelists I've ever come across. An unbeatable champion (well at least until Yugi whooped his ass with Exodia), has a massive hard on for dragons and has a jet that looks like the Blue Eyes White Dragon.

And no I'm not making it up.

Wait a minute, I am a Fairy! (Well, half Fairy)
That’s true.

Do you know any fairies named Fauna, Flora or Merryweather? They’re old “friends” of mine but I can’t seem to find them anywhere.

I'm really confused I have nooooo idea what a duelist is i just wanna battle someone else before halloween is over and i'm not korrina anymore lol

"Okay then, quick summary: Duelist: A person who normally battles using cards from a popular children's card game."

"Says you ya one trick pony... in America." cried Bandit Keith as he somehow managed to block the sun's path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom