• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well goodness would you look at the time? Looks like Halloween is almost over and we barely did anything worthwhile other than constantly going on this forum site. Overall it was actually kinda disappointing."

"Marik, I can't help but feel as if the person writing these posts just throws any sort of random related crap. I mean look at your list again, almost half your team barely did anything worthwhile." said Bakura.

*Pegasus looks rather unpleased*

"I knew I should have stayed at home listening to my Spice Girls CD."

"Uh huh huh, did we just... like, stand around doing nothing worthwhile for these past few days?" asked Rex.

"Yeah heh heh, told ya this whole idea of his sucked, heh heh heh." laughed Weevil.

"Hey at least I was able to deflect the moon... to America." said Bandit Keith.

"The world wasn't even destroyed and that Faba has possibly escaped. This Halloween sucked harder than I could have thought." cried Zorc.

"I agree and as such we should all agree to never again speak of these events." replied Pegasus.

They all agreed.

"Oh and about that "brain of Yugi" you were on about Marik?"
"Yes."
"Turns out it's just a piece of candy that a Mimikyu ate and both he and the Pharoah are still alive and well. This is a new low even for you."
"FRIG THE FRIGGIN FRIG TO FRIGGIN PLANET MARS AND BACK, I come up with a spectacular idea for Halloween stealing Yugi's brain and bringing some of the greatest villains to bandup and then it gets trashed thanks to green glasses guy. Friggin typical."

“Oh I’m better now. Snickers always gives me nuts. Well, now that Halloween has pretty much reached it’s conclusion, it’s time for me, Bakura and the others to head back to our legitimate council room. So see you all in your nightmares or if you somehow lose a duel and end up in the Shadow Realm. Toodles.”

“It will be in about half an hour so better pack your bags now, byyeee!”

*disappeara into the Shadow Realm*
You really think so? You think that you'll wake up tomorrow and everything will be back to normal?

I, the Fantastic Faba, will not stand for this!

overall, it was kind of a lame halloween

I suppose it's not too late to watch a scary movie with my sister, but still, I hope 2019's or 2020's halloween can be more interesting

I fell asleep.

I duno about the actual korrina over all this (she probably loves it for all i know...:p) but i got bored of halloween and it just overwhelmed me after awhile.

Annnnd....enough battles for now :p I just want halloween to pass now and the normal korrina fangirling comes back. its more fun.

I think it's time to say good bye.
Yes it is, you're not that dumb after all.
It was really fun while it lasted. Who would have known that the cure for the Zombie Virus was the Malasadas I ate earlier all along.
See you next Halloween pal.

One last thing okay?
Okay what?
Let's kick that bean head
ookie dookie.

*** OccultCharmeleon kicks Hannibal Roy Bean. ***

Ouff, that felt good to be evil! :p

*suddenly, Hannibal Bean crawls into Mimikyu's ear*
"Wouldn't you find life so much better and be so much more beloved if you got rid of the real Pikachu?"
Yeah, it’s been lonely ever since my first trainer got rid of me for a Pikachu then the one after that then the one after that. Well, not anymore thanks to the friends I’ve made here. Not to mention, I got rid of a whole valley of Pikachu that were stupid enough to look under my disguise. Life is much happier now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom