• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean im pretty sure theres a tree-based pun i could make here but i dont want to

he says that - he does want to make it, he just doesnt remember how to spell it

Also, hi. H O W ' S I T G O I N ' D U D E S ?

So, how are you lot doing today? Just curious and totally not just asking to collect data, precious data...

Good, good... Then you'll have all the time in the world... FOR THIS!

*Gives ^ an intricately-designed, multi-layered puzzle box that will take ages to open*

I wonder what's inside...

... thanks, but I'll resign. Ich habe mein own drink. And that drink is DARKNESS.
I'll destroy you now. If you'll resist, you'll get norted.

“WAIT!” booms a voice from afar.

*Soup Herman flies over to Hannibal Roy Bean*

“Do not trust any soup from this lying legume!” Soup Herman announces dramatically to the crowd. “He is a malevolent, manipulative masterminding morsel with mysterious motives! I already distribute the healthiest soup this thread has and will ever see, so it’s time this bean spills...himself, or something? What’s the catch with your ‘soup,’ you trickster?!”

i mean im pretty sure theres a tree-based pun i could make here but i dont want to

he says that - he does want to make it, he just doesnt remember how to spell it

Also, hi. H O W ' S I T G O I N ' D U D E S ?
I'm guessing those puns didn't take root and took a leaf of Absence :p

She's skating in my av <333 so pretty.

This is the real me people xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom