• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pgiav379yQ1wi60rpo1_500.gif

So... I clicked on this thread by mistake and there is a giant poll in my face right away :p What is the context of the poll, and will its result influence ME in some way?
It's a list of the villains ME themed during October, you can vote for the villains/themes you liked best.

I voted for Palpatine, Khan, Dick Dastardly, Agent Smith and Miror B :)

It's a list of the villains ME themed during October, you can vote for the villains/themes you liked best.

I voted for Palpatine, Khan, Dick Dastardly, Agent Smith and Miror B :)
This.
AE, you did notice that I themed all of these villains last month, right? You were the one complaining at my constant name changing. :p

*Is singing and jumping over rainbows in the sky* :D

latest

♪ 'Cause rainbows won't light up the sky unless you let it rain ♪
♪ And candles just won't glow until they're burned ♪
♪ You can't give up your laughter if you're scared of a little pain ♪
♪ It's a lesson that my village never learned ♪

♪ No matter how hard I schooled them fear of huuurt is still what ruled them ♪
♪ Sometimes you gotta let it raaaaaaaaaaaaaain ♪
♪ Sometimes you gotta let it rain ♪

*Uses Sunny Day*

Status
Not open for further replies.