• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute! But something's missing...
magnemite.gif
ditto.gif
klefki.gif
magnezone.gif

Well, after three or so years, I finally did it. I'm back!!!!!

Why didn't you use this song tho?

Fits as well, I think. Anyways, sorry for saying it only now, but looking forward to get to know you better!
The Pokemon world is complete trash right now...

-the buzz around the Let's Go! games seems to have died down
-SM/USUM have zero replay value
-Niantic is probably the worst gaming company on the planet
-The SM anime has fallen below BW in terms of utter crap in my book
Okay, sorry for doing it but now, but I don't like PokeAni SM as well. I wouldn't be that garsh on it do put it on equall footing with BW, but still. I do respect this series for finding more creative use for TRio and giving them a better characterization, for some really funny episodes...

But. I'm very cynicall towards how this anime portrayed Lillie's family, I think Ultra Guardians aren't an epic concept, but rather... Not my style, I'm not a fan of the art style, I find some of the gags and refferences unappaling, (Some are funny and enjoyable, I'll say just because I don't want to hear this argument in a response to my post) and I don't understand why some people are so eager to defend this anime and the art style especially- going even as far as to call people "uneducated" and "disrespectfull" just for not liking the art style- I could link to a user who's done this in the Anime&Manga thread Archives.

My dad once told me a story in which a couple of proffesionall "critics" stood in front of an empty painting and admired it, calling it "great, beatifull, awesone, etc."...

I remember this story whenever I hear proffesionall argument being used to defend PokeAni SM art style and animation. It's just an anime for children, with fine animation and art style some people will find unappaling... And offending them like the above mentioned user did just because they find it unappaling really is like telling someone to like an empty painting. (If we'll lean to this analogy, of course.)

I did heard the latest arc was good tho... But I doubt I'll give it a shot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom