• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear that. I wish I was that active too, but usually I'm stuck indoors, staring at my phone. Like right now. Oi... I wish I was more active...
Me too. I used to be way more active when
I took my karate lessons, but after we moved, we're too far away from the place we learned karate now. :(

Aw. I go to a gym twice a week, but my temporary retirement has made me seriously lazy, and I kinda hate myself over that.
I take a run around a nearby shool's courtyard at least once a day, and run whilst shopping. A little running never hurts. :)

Last edited:
I take a run around a nearby shool's courtyard at least once a day, and run whilst shopping. A little running never hurts. :)
I agree. For me, starting a thing is always the greatest hurdle. And commonly I this hurdle is so great that when I finally get to doing the thing, I don't have much time left for it anyway. Like now, for example: it's over 11 p.m. here, and I haven't gone outside once today. I like taking walks because they make me sleep easier, and I feel really guilty of I can't get myself moving until it's evening already.

I agree. For me, starting a thing is always the greatest hurdle. And commonly I this hurdle is so great that when I finally get to doing the thing, I don't have much time left for it anyway. Like now, for example: it's over 11 p.m. here, and I haven't gone outside once today. I like taking walks because they make me sleep easier, and I feel really guilty of I can't get myself moving until it's evening already.
I have that tendency, that whenever I like a game, I can play it for hours amd completely get lost in it, not noticing anything that happens around.

This especially happens with Sid Meier's games. Like, today, I caught myself replaying Alpha Centauri over and over just to throw some Singularity Planet Busters on my enemies heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom