• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One good episode isn't going to salvage an entire series for me, so I respectfully will not watch any episodes of the SM anime.
Wise man once said: "Well, fine, they done a good thing this one, single time, but that means, you're clapping them for not being f*cking cunts for once." I absolutelly agree that some episodes of the PokeAni might be good, but then again, there were a lot of bad eps prior and one episode therefore might be enjoyable to watch, but won't salvage the entire series.
I don’t blame you for being skeptical. I’ve noticed that when things get hyped up like this or when you know what’s coming, it has the opposite affect on the one being told. It was like that for me when I watched SM 79, I had read spoilers beforehand so when I actually watched it, it didn’t have the effect people were hyping up even though I could see all of the pieces in place and I could admire the scene.

Also I agree, that seems like a weird scene to be the dealbreaker for SM being the anime of the year. There were moments earlier in SM, in that arc even, that would be better reasons to declare something like that if you wanted to.
I mean, I was already taught to be scepticall thanks to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- hundreds of people claimed that it brought them to tears etc., But after I played it, I noticed just how flawed it was:
Those stift, repeating dialogues, those flashbacks, stuff that don't really make logicall sense, special episodes, aside from in The Future of Darkness meant almost nothing to the story, (I mean Team Charm, Wigglytuff, Bidoof and Sunflora hardly had too much contribution into main plot, especially Charm who had none).
In the end, only emetionall bit was the ending scene and
Grovyle's sacrifice scene
. So, I quite enjoyed the game, for the gameplay, the music, even through certain characters hardly did anything they were mostly quite compelling, but it wasn't the "super mega hyper most emotionall thing ever" I was hyped up for. This EP of PokeAni SM, as well as the Guzzlord episodes, sound good to me, but all my experience tells me that people just sometimes get overhyped or overemotionall over certain things, and that happens, no offense, especially frequently in Pokemon fandom. Thats not to say I won't check the episodes tho.

One good episode isn't going to salvage an entire series for me, so I respectfully will not watch any episodes of the SM anime.
Your opinion on SM is objectively wrong.
Wise man once said: "Well, fine, they done a good thing this one, single time, but that means, you're clapping them for not being f*cking cunts for once." I absolutelly agree that some episodes of the PokeAni might be good, but then again, there were a lot of bad eps prior and one episode therefore might be enjoyable to watch, but won't salvage the entire series.

I mean, I was already taught to be scepticall thanks to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- hundreds of people claimed that it brought them to tears etc., But after I played it, I noticed just how flawed it was:
Those stift, repeating dialogues, those flashbacks, stuff that don't really make logicall sense, special episodes, aside from in The Future of Darkness meant almost nothing to the story, (I mean Team Charm, Wigglytuff, Bidoof and Sunflora hardly had too much contribution into main plot, especially Charm who had none).
In the end, only emetionall bit was the ending scene and
Grovyle's sacrifice scene
. So, I quite enjoyed the game, for the gameplay, the music, even through certain characters hardly did anything they were mostly quite compelling, but it wasn't the "super mega hyper most emotionall thing ever" I was hyped up for. This EP of PokeAni SM, as well as the Guzzlord episodes, sound good to me, but all my experience tells me that people just sometimes get overhyped or overemotionall over certain things, and that happens, no offense, especially frequently in Pokemon fandom. Thats not to say I won't check the episodes tho.
Thanks for at least respecting things despite seeing flaws in them. Reminds me of a video I recently saw...

Someone forgot to pay RM’s electricity bill again.
You know, I said this, and then I lost power. That would be hilarious if it wasn’t 3:00am and I couldn’t go back to sleep because my CPAP doesn’t work without power...

Nope. Milions of puns were done with Why not wordplay on Wynaut. You know what no one have done thus far? Why nuts wordplay involving Wynaut.
365.png

Wynaut Zoidberg?

Your opinion on SM is objectively wrong.

Thanks for at least respecting things despite seeing flaws in them. Reminds me of a video I recently saw...

How can an opinion be objectivelly wrong? :p

One thing I respect the most about PMD2 is NoisyCroak, mainly Liyoshi-san work on the soundtrack. I'm kinda disappointed about a couple things aside fron what I already said tho, I mean, look:
This is a video game for Super Nintendo released in 1995 (Chrono Trigger):

Just look at it and compare it to a video game for Nintendo DS, which is a two-year in progress upgrade of an older game, released in 2009(PMD: Explorers of Sky):

I mean just...

And as for the soundtrack, I respect the work done on composition and stuff, but listen to this one from Final Fantasy 6(Super Nintendo, 1994):

View: https://youtu.be/MpA3wVUI9Xg

And compare to this one:

View: https://youtu.be/7x4I_fDoLTk

I mean, within how many, two generations of consoles and one and half a decade you'd expect more... Right?

How can an opinion be objectivelly wrong? :p

One thing I respect the most about PMD2 is NoisyCroak, mainly Liyoshi-san work on the soundtrack. I'm kinda disappointed about a couple things aside fron what I already said tho, I mean, look:
This is a video game for Super Nintendo released in 1995 (Chrono Trigger):
View attachment 115753
Just look at it and compare it to a video game for Nintendo DS, which is a two-year in progress upgrade of an older game, released in 2009(PMD: Explorers of Sky):
View attachment 115754
I mean just...

And as for the soundtrack, I respect the work done on composition and stuff, but listen to this one from Final Fantasy 6(Super Nintendo, 1994):

View: https://youtu.be/MpA3wVUI9Xg

And compare to this one:

View: https://youtu.be/7x4I_fDoLTk

I mean, within how many, two generations of consoles and one and half a decade you'd expect more... Right?

PSMD had a great soundtrack too.

PSMD had a great soundtrack too.
PSMD was the best in terms of instrumentation, and used perhaps the most advanced musicall program in the series. No wonder it was good, I frequently enjoy it more than music in any earlier titles. GTI soundtrack is criminally underrated too, it deserves way more love than it gets, especially the final dungeoun music. Just... UGHHH sooo beatifull:

View: https://youtu.be/WYn1TveURos

The start souns a bit annoying, but the rest... ughh...

That's a weird scale. Did you know that the scale of A to F skips straight to F instead of using E as the final grade to avoid it being mistaken for "Excellent"?
I figured that was the case. When I was younger, I imagined in a perfect world the scale would go A-Amazing, B-Beautiful, C-Congratulations, D-Delightful, E-Excellent, F-Fantastic, H-Horrendous.

I figured that was the case. When I was younger, I imagined in a perfect world the scale would go A-Amazing, B-Beautiful, C-Congratulations, D-Delightful, E-Excellent, F-Fantastic, H-Horrendous.
Over here in Finland, we use numbers instead of letters, so our school grades vary between 10 and 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom