• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a weird scale. Did you know that the scale of A to F skips straight to F instead of using E as the final grade to avoid it being mistaken for "Excellent"?
I mean, it’s no weirder than a scale that skips most of the letters of the alphabet, and yes I was aware that that’s why E is not a letter grade. Just F for FAIRY GODPARENTS!!!! Fail.
I figured that was the case. When I was younger, I imagined in a perfect world the scale would go A-Amazing, B-Beautiful, C-Congratulations, D-Delightful, E-Excellent, F-Fantastic, H-Horrendous.
Don’t forget T-Troll. I’m pretty sure that’s an official grade.

I mean, it’s no weirder than a scale that skips most of the letters of the alphabet, and yes I was aware that that’s why E is not a letter grade. Just F for FAIRY GODPARENTS!!!! Fail.

Don’t forget T-Troll. I’m pretty sure that’s an official grade.
What about L-Lazy? U-Unfinished? R-Ripped up? E-Etc?

Today is the fifth anniversary of Twitch plays Pokemon

Over here in Finland, we use numbers instead of letters, so our school grades vary between 10 and 4.
I think I like that grading scale better.
feeds TRNatalie chocolates that contain MiracleGro

what are we talking about today?
Yummy! * Grows huge *

Random stuff, the great Lord Helix and the grading system.

damn, if I had subscribed to markiplier's channel on february 3rd 2018, I would have gotten a bag of piss shipped to me

now I'll have to live knowing I missed out on such an amazing prize

Last edited:
Well, the Direct was a big disappointment for me. Nothing related to Pokémon at all. I knew to expect that possibility, but it still was disappointing.

But I guess Pokémon is too big to share a spotlight with all these other games, so it makes sense...
What other games were discussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom