• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So...what's the first?
I mean, it might be a bit distressing to some?
I once stepped on some glass I didn't see, and it broke, leaving a small splinter of a shard in my foot. Let me tell you, you step on a plug or a lego once and you're done with it. Not so with pieces of glass. Every step for the next week or so was pain, and stained my socks with blood until the shard came out.

I once stepped on some glass I didn't see, and it broke, leaving a small splinter of a shard in my foot. Let me tell you, you step on a plug or a lego once and you're done with it. Not so with pieces of glass. Every step for the next week or so was pain, and stained my socks with blood until the shard came out.
Ouch...

My sister once got stung by a bee in the foot when she failed notice that the bee had sneaked into her shoe. Not as painful, I can imagine, but unfortunate nonetheless.

I think I'm going to take a time out from the website. The anime is stressing me out even though I don't watch it and when I think there are some great leaks, all the attention is on Masuda's random twitter posts.

I think I'm going to take a time out from the website. The anime is stressing me out even though I don't watch it and when I think there are some great leaks, all the attention is on Masuda's random twitter posts.

Don't worry about that, they are all fake anyway! :lapras:

prepares the Thunderdome

Don't worry about that, they are all fake anyway! :lapras:

prepares the Thunderdome
I personally believe that the announcement will come still within this month. It kinda has to in order to be early enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom