• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I replay Gen IV or Gen V?

Unintentional pun here, but I think it's time for a new poll.
starts analyzing sentence

stops and remembers a particular webcomic

:unsure:

Should I replay Gen IV or Gen V?

Unintentional pun here, but I think it's time for a new poll.
Gen V. More story, more content, more fun.

Honestly, I think I'm going to replay Gen VI soon. I don't think I've played XY since they launched.

Gen V. More story, more content, more fun.

Honestly, I think I'm going to replay Gen VI soon. I don't think I've played XY since they launched.
I'm currently replaying Black 2, and I've actually found myself considering of raising an at least somewhat competitive team to take on the Battle Subway and PWT's harder sections.

And oh, how I also wish to replay Pokémon X. The last time I played it, I chose Delphox as my starter and also decided to use a Talonflame. I so wanted a Mega Charizard X, but I figured that having three Fire types would be too much. So now I want to build a similar team without Talonflame (because I'm going to choose Fennekin again).

Platinum is best game, so Gen IV. Always Gen IV.

I will say Gen III-V were Pokemon's best Gens, so, really, anything in that range is good.

I actually want to play Gen 3, but up until recently I've had no way of playing it. Thankfully, my grandmother find my Game Boy Advance SP sitting in a box and she gave it to me. I don't have a power chord though, so now that it's on my mind, I'll see about getting the chord.

pours miracle gro on TRNatalie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom