• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently replaying Black 2, and I've actually found myself considering of raising an at least somewhat competitive team to take on the Battle Subway and PWT's harder sections.

And oh, how I also wish to replay Pokémon X. The last time I played it, I chose Delphox as my starter and also decided to use a Talonflame. I so wanted a Mega Charizard X, but I figured that having three Fire types would be too much. So now I want to build a similar team without Talonflame (because I'm going to choose Fennekin again).

I have actually never done the PWT, but I might consider it soon. I've also never been able to change the difficulty settings because I've only had Black 2 until very recently, when I bought a copy of White 2.

I did the same thing during my run of X, though I chose to go with Blastoise because I liked its Mega design better than Venusaur's. This time I think I'm going to pick Greninja/Venusaur though.

*Kender Charmeleon uses a flamethrower attack at Nathalie! While he is throwing a huge building at Finnish *

Bwahaha! I will win this fight and become the best monster !
* TRNatalie uses Mimic, sending her own Flamethrower at Charmeleon's. The flames push against each other *
Oh nice Natalie! Good thinking, but can you think fast enough for this!

Suddenly runs at Natalie ready to give her a good slash with his Dragon Claw attack

I hope that Finnish won't use that time to back attack me!
I felt the same when I turned 18.

Thank you!

* Waits until KenderCharmeleon comes close and attacks with Shadow Claw *

Looks at giant sleeping Vaporeon
I think he's asleep.
DING!
Vaporeon is unable to battle!
It is down to Mimikyu and Charmeleon!
DING!
wakes up

WHO ARE YOU SAYING IS OUT OF THE FIGHT?!

sends a huge tidal wave crashing down onto Mimikyu and Charmeleon, flooding the entire area
happens upon the stash of growth juice, but accidentally spills it all over the ground and self, becoming huge, but making the world even more gigantic by comparison
Oops. Sorry!
It's okay! I can fix that!

pours some shrink potion on the ground, returning the world to normal size

There! Now we're properly giants again!

wakes up

WHO ARE YOU SAYING IS OUT OF THE FIGHT?!

sends a huge tidal wave crashing down onto Mimikyu and Charmeleon, flooding the entire area
The wave catches Mimikyu off guard and crashes over her. She tumbles under the waves until she manages to swim to the surface You okay, Charmeleon?! How are the other residents of RM?

The wave catches Mimikyu off guard and crashes over her. She tumbles under the waves until she manages to swim to the surface You okay, Charmeleon?! How are the other residents of RM?

* Receives the Shadow Claw, loose some HP. Still manage to lightly hit Nathalie with his Dragon Claw because of his awesome Charmeleon lightning reflexes.*
*Jumps at the last moment to avoid the tidal wave, but can't stay midair long enough, even by waving his arms like an hummingbird to completely avoid the wave. Lose some more HP *

Ha ha! Now, for my favorite surprise attack!! Disclaimer! you may not survive this... cuteness!!!

Uses Substitute, replace himself with a GIANT but very kawaii looking Charmeleon Plush, destroying some building in the process.

Tee-hee, destroying building is fun.:giggle:

Got a picture? I'd love to see it. :D
You didn't ask for that, but here, you get it anyway! :D

71Uocw2o7CL._SY679_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom