• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a picture? I'd love to see it. :D
It's here :p
Don't actually have one but I was just playing along :p also this was by Sugarstitch. i went to Google to find one :p

It's here :p Don't actually have one but I was just playing along :p also this was by Sugarstitch. i went to Google to find one :p
Very cute!
* Receives the Shadow Claw, loose some HP. Still manage to lightly hit Nathalie with his Dragon Claw because of his awesome Charmeleon lightning reflexes.*
*Jumps at the last moment to avoid the tidal wave, but can't stay midair long enough, even by waving his arms like an hummingbird to completely avoid the wave. Lose some more HP *

Ha ha! Now, for my favorite surprise attack!! Disclaimer! you may not survive this... cuteness!!!

Uses Substitute, replace himself with a GIANT but very kawaii looking Charmeleon Plush, destroying some building in the process.

Tee-hee, destroying building is fun.:giggle:
TRNatalie’s Disguise takes the hit from the Dragon Claw. Her “head” flops over. Manages to swim out of the Vaporeon ocean with some HP lost
So Charmeleon can use Disguise too, eh?
sends another tidal wave to break the Substitute
It does if she’s holding a Ring Target, and, wouldn’t you know it, I was just playing ring toss and got one of my Ring Targets stuck on Mimikyu.
* A ring lands perfectly around her ear * Nice throw! 60 points!

Giant fire tornado incoming!
This seems to be the work of an Incineroar, a Pidgeot, and an Ampharos!

Natalie, it's even better! It's magic! :D

No problem, I'll just amplify it!

uses Flamethrower on the giant Tornado to make it even bigger

uses Substitute, and put a nice Red Bumblebee plushie instead of him, lose some HP again.

eats his Sitrus berry he was holding

Nom nom nom
creates a tidal wave so big that it rises above the clouds and swallows the tornado, extinguishing it and taking out the Substitute in the process

Making godlike tidal waves is fun!

creates a tidal wave so big that it rises above the clouds and swallows the tornado, extinguishing it and taking out the Substitute in the process

Making godlike tidal waves is fun!

*attacks Finish with Dragon Claw while he is making that Tidal Wave from his side! *

Bwahaha, Substitute is the best move ever! But it hurts.

Feels like a Ninja!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom