• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell that I'm going to have a temporary obsession with buying lottery cards...please let me win $50,000 or $500,000. Pretty please?
gives Rainami a bag of diamonds

These Super Mods think they're so tough? Like, they probably couldn't even handle 0.1% of my power, man!
I don't know, they can make anything any color they want, wield the legendary Banhammer, and make me think of a new poll, from what I've heard.

These Super Mods think they're so tough? Like, they probably couldn't even handle 0.1% of my power, man!

829.jpg

Artist: @Lost_Pause_

HE'S BIG!
HE'S BLUE!!
HE'S BACK!!!

tumblr_nobcg0T29D1qfjr5zo4_r1_540.gif

I'M BACK, EVERYONE!!! After 240 agonizingly long hours, my temporary ban has expired, and I'm FINALLY BACK!!! Let's celebrate!

starts singing the following song while randomly flooding the RM with chocolate and popcorn

...quite like a friend!

HE'S BIG!
HE'S BLUE!!
HE'S BACK!!!

tumblr_nobcg0T29D1qfjr5zo4_r1_540.gif

I'M BACK, EVERYONE!!! After 240 agonizingly long hours, my temporary ban has expired, and I'm FINALLY BACK!!! Let's celebrate!

starts singing the following song while randomly flooding the RM with chocolate and popcorn

...quite like a friend!

You're back! * Glomps *

Hi Finnish, welcome back!
I'm excited to see what everyone's favorite new starter is! Of course they're all great and I'd hug/ vote for them all if I could, but Scorbunny just loos so playful and happy!
Right now I support Scorbunny, but I'll wait until I've seen their evolutions before I make my final choice. I've learned my lesson from last time. In Alola, I originally supported Rowlet, but come the evolution reveals, and I became a Popplio supporter for life.

Tough for me to decide between Scorbunny and Grookey, tbh, but I went with the speedy rabbit out of the three basic Galar starters! Though it’s yet to be determined if Sobble will pull ahead for me when the evolutions are revealed, because it could end up being pretty cool too.

Tough for me to decide between Scorbunny and Grookey, tbh, but I went with the speedy rabbit out of the three basic Galar starters! Though it’s yet to be determined if Sobble will pull ahead for me when the evolutions are revealed, because it could end up being pretty cool too.
I'm in the same situation. Grookey and Scorbunny are equally cute to me and they each have qualities that make it hard for me to choose, not to mention Sobble's just relatable and I'm loving most of the evolutions artists have come up with for it. Right now, Scorbunny's my favorite but since I keep on going back and forth, I'm not making any final decisions until I see their evolutions.

For sure, I'm excited to see the evolved forms, too. I know I might still change my choice once i see them, but I have high hopes for all of them, this is one of my favorite sets of starters!

I'm in the same situation. Grookey and Scorbunny are equally cute to me and they each have qualities that make it hard for me to choose, not to mention Sobble's just relatable and I'm loving most of the evolutions artists have come up with for it. Right now, Scorbunny's my favorite but since I keep on going back and forth, I'm not making any final decisions until I see their evolutions.
Not to offend or anything, but Sobble and Grookey's designs don't really appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom