• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only reason I'd ever become a vegetarian is if I had a boyfriend/girlfriend who was, in which case I might consider it

though if I was dating a vegan they'd have to settle for me just being a vegetarian because there's no way I could cut out that many foods from my diet

TBH Veganism just sounds much too difficult. I had enough trouble trying Vegetarianism and it wasnt successful because I didnt feel great on that diet. I'll just settle for eating less meat.

I already am picky about what animal products I eat anyway.

I'm essentially a tiger shark when it comes to food, so I wouldn't be surprised if I liked meat substitutes. I just don't really feel much incentive to ever actually become a vegetarian, let alone a vegan. I find it difficult enough to care enough about myself to do things to improve my life for my own benefit, so how am I supposed to bring myself to care enough to change my life for the benefit of animals? I just don't see how that would ever happen, unless as I said, I dated someone who was vegan/vegetarian. Or got a lobotomy. shrug
whenever I see these two words I get sad because I will probs never have either again because I'm so goddamned shy.
join the club

pasta is good
all I'd have to say on the subject
Absolutely!

Also speaking of meat I ate a a corn dog for the first time in years. Thats the only kind of hot dog I like really. I told you I was picky with meat products.
I never had a corn dog before...

Aw, there’s actually a surprisingly wonderful amount of options out there and it wasn’t as difficult as I expected once I put my mind to it. Heck, I don’t even miss anything from my old days barring my faith in society and general lack of depression, maybe
So you're depressed now?

Beef is my favorite meat, though...
Not sure about my favorite, but of which red meat I like the best, I think I'd maybe say sautéed reindeer.
I love me a good burg.
Hamburgers are good. I just try to not eat them too often.

As an aside, as a child, whenever I ate a hamburger, it was always a cheeseburger.

Also, did I just grow bigger, did the burgers get smaller, or both?
I enjoy beef less these days. Im eating less due to certain ethical reasons, I like it but its something I can do without. Id also just rather have really good beef less often.
I personally don't base my diet on ethically reasons pretty much at all.
I wonder how uncomfortable mega-kun is right now
Gonna fight my biggest enemy on the moon
Why?
how long have you been a vegan for anyway
Gee, it’s been about four years now since the fateful day I watched the documentary that made me think about the issue and decide to change.
My sister has quit eating red meat too. My mom also encouraged me to lessen eating red meat, because that'll be better for the nature.
I’ve stopped eating any kind of meat after reading a book in Language Arts class several years ago about what goes on in the industry. * Shudders *
I used to watch The Simpsons a lot at one point, and I honestly felt more than a little uncomfortable when Lisa became a vegetarian. Probably shows how I won't base my diet on ethical reasons. Environmental reasons, maybe, but ethical? Not too likely.
I could never be a vegan, I like animal products too much. Even being a vegetarian would probably be asking too much of me.
Amen to that. I am on the same train too. Even though I've lessened my red meat eating, I still eat chicken and fish regularly, and am not absolute about not eating red meat ever. My mom is the same kind of person: it's okay to but an ice cream to eat on the way home from the store every now and then, for example.
A life without ice cream is not an existence worth enduring in my estimation.
True that. Here in Finland, people actually eat more ice cream per person than any other country in the world, if I recall correctly. My favorite flavors are strawberry, peppermint, and chocolate chip.
TBH Veganism just sounds much too difficult. I had enough trouble trying Vegetarianism and it wasnt successful because I didnt feel great on that diet. I'll just settle for eating less meat.

I already am picky about what animal products I eat anyway.
Veganism is too absolute to my taste as well. I just like meat products too much to give up on them.
whenever I see these two words I get sad because I will probs never have either again because I'm so goddamned shy.
join the club
A boyfriend or girlfriend is something I kinda want
I've got no problems without one. My uncle is almost 60 and he's not married either, so I feel perfectly fine with my life right now without a girlfriend.
pasta is good
all I'd have to say on the subject
Absolutely!

I'm happy to have inspired such a big conversation!
I like pasta too. Though it usually needs ketchup to taste good. No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom