• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think Corviknight's gonna evolve. Its size and general look kinda tell me "This is the highest form". It might get a pre-evo, but I don't think it's gonna evolve further.
best stop talkin' shit then

...I'd love to see somebody draw this, though
D8VCpPZUYAA-342.png
D8VCpPYUcAA7L_I.png

I don't think Corviknight's gonna evolve. Its size and general look kinda tell me "This is the highest form". It might get a pre-evo, but I don't think it's gonna evolve further.
You do know I meant if Wooloo gets an evolution, right? But yeah, Corviknight doesn’t seem like it’ll evolve. It’s perfect as it is :3

What I wanna know is why after 6 generations of having an Electric sheep based off of static electricity, they felt so inclined to make a Pokémon that’s pretty much a regular sheep. :unsure:
I remember watching a show that was taking place in the UK and all of the cutaways featured cute lambs so that makes me think that sheep are pretty big in the U.K (which incidentally was why I was hoping we'd get a new sheep line from Galar and hooray, we got one! Now I just need another unicorn line and a Loch Ness Monster line/Lapras regional variant and I'll be so happy!)

Meanwhile, artwork for the new Grass types and Drednaw is so sporadic that I kinda feel bad for them.

I do too. I'm thinking of having a Dreadnaw on my team so I'm sad there's so little love for it. But I did find one nice piece.
how_to_train_your_dreadnaw__by_zistheone_dd8nakp-pre.jpg
Credit goes to Zistheone

Edit: Found this too.
dd8n9n4-1a2ce6a4-f10d-4014-b67a-56d84b3bc559.png
Credit goes to bearcow96

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom