• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Responsibilities: exist
Me:

they killed off one of my favorite characters, as well as somebody else who I sort of liked :c
RIP alexei, you will always live on in my heart

billy was alright too, even if he had his faults, and even if I recall disliking him initially

I doubt hopper is really dead

Last edited:
A long day of traveling through Chile is over, and we're spending a night at a small hotel in a small town in the middle of the Atacama desert. Well, at least the heating seems to be working okay, even though the internet connection understandably isn't the fastest one around.

Tomorrow's program starts extra early (at 5 a.m. to be precise), as we leave to watch some hot springs. We'll also be visiting a nature park to observe some flamingos later tomorrow.

Last edited:
A long day of traveling through Chile is over, and we're spending a night at a small hotel in a small town in the middle of the Atacama desert. Well, at least the heating seems to be working okay, even though the internet connection understandably isn't the fastest one around.

Tomorrow's program starts extra early (at 5 a.m. to be precise), as we leave to watch some hot springs. We'll also be visiting a nature park to observe some flamingos later tomorrow.
Have fun!

Finally, I got out of that fireworks booth they trapped me in, with minimal property damage!
Well, except for that smoldering crater where that shopping center used to be, but hey, what can you do?

Have fun!
I think I did. The springs and geysers were at an altitude of 4.5 kilometers, so you could get exhausted easily due to the thin air, and the temperatures were freezing, at least until the sun rose. The nature park thing is coming in about half an hour. There was one more activity, a visit to an amateur observatory, reserved for today, but me and dad decided to take the evening off and give up our place to someone else.

Tomorrow is the last real day of the trip, when we'll be visiting the ALMA radio observatory, which is located at an altitude of 5 kilometers, so the air will be even thinner than it was at the hot springs today. And tomorrow evening, we'll make a short national flight to the airport where from our plane back to Europe will depart on the following day. We'll be spending that night in an airport hotel.

Tomorrow is the last real day of the trip, when we'll be visiting the ALMA radio observatory, which is located at an altitude of 5 kilometers, so the air will be even thinner than it was at the hot springs today. And tomorrow evening, we'll make a short national flight to the airport where from our plane back to Europe will depart on the following day. We'll be spending that night in an airport hotel.
Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom