• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shows off my other new, clean shirts to Locomelanie (and everyone else too I guess)

Chef Herman brings Naya a plateful of pita and hummus

a walking grape approaches the table and gobbles up some of the meal

Grape: Oh gawd, I’m stuffed. leaves with the remaining pita and hummus

I hope you enjoyed that!

View attachment 120553
Chef Herman brings Naya her actual meal
thankies

glares at the grape as it walks out while taking a bite of the stuffed grape leaves

my sister dragged me to five below today

I was admittedly kind of annoyed at first, but I ended up buying some really cool stuff

here's some plushies that I bought. They were only $5 each; much cheaper than the slugma plush I bought recently, which cost $28.

they're all so kawaii. I could not resist buying them, I have such a soft spot for plushies.

here's a moonstone necklace I bought; a feminine stone for a feminine girl. I thought it was quite pretty.

here's some headphones I bought too, I quite liked the color of these; sort of a rose gold. They have a mic built in to them if anybody wants to voice chat with me.

the total of all of this was only $24.38. Not bad.

passes Mido

Edit: I am now ranked 26th, behind FinnishPokeFan92, Max1996, MegaPod, TRNatalie, Magnificent Entertainer, Vulpix037, Cilantro, LazySpy, Neosquid, Derpghost, Chidamari Sketch, Crystal Onix, Revenge of the Boyega, Kharixi, Rainbow Cloud, KenderCharmeleon, Icy Wind, Shiny Celebi, Dusk Lycanroc, Fluttershy of Light, Pikochu, Wispy Willow, Windchild, IncineROAR, and Sightnado. I have 71 posts here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom