• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I heard something about grapes (I don't know what) and I rushed to the scene.

I like alcremie and rolycoly
rolycoly's like a li'l train, especially with its ability; I bet it will have a cool evolution (which is especially important because the fact that dredaw probably won't evolve makes me not care about drednaw much anymore, and its gigantamax form looks like trash)
alcremie is cute, and its gigantamax form is the only good thing about dynamax
not that there's a reason it couldn't have just been a regular evolution/form
zeb keeps trash taking it, the poor creampuff
duraludon looks stupid, first new pokemon I outright dislike

oh and poor impidimp got the shaft
Inb4 Chida and Neosquid are both into Allister, lel
how did you know

my dad is so goddamn stupid

I threw up three times while he was here and his response is "well just stop eating what's causing you to throw up"

despite the fact that we had a whole conversation earlier about how the cause of my vomiting is perhaps my vagus nerve or anxiety and other than those two theories I have no idea what's causing it

my dad is so goddamn stupid

I threw up three times while he was here and his response is "well just stop eating what's causing you to throw up"

despite the fact that we had a whole conversation earlier about how the cause of my vomiting is perhaps my vagus nerve or anxiety and other than those two theories I have no idea what's causing it

hugs

Insensitive prick.

sword-shield-rolycoly.jpg

This very angry lump of coal is my son.

Plus it already has a pretty solid logical dex entry so that makes writng it's TV Tropes Fanon Pokedex entry that much easier.

I like the new Pokemon, but not enough to buy the games. Honestly the only thing they could do to make me change my mind is revise their Pokedex policy, or have enough content to make up for the smaller dex. Neither of which it seems like they'll do.

What did he do
he was there for me throwing up three times and I even talked to my sister about it briefly when he was sitting right next to her, and he didn't say anything at any point
no "I hope you feel better naya", no nothing

he didn't accept my facebook friend request

he hit my sister on the arm today and she got bruised, and apparently is too dense to understand that he's in the wrong (and this isn't the first time he's done this)

he's a pervert

he has no brain whatsoever

he bosses my sister around and gets mad at her when she tries to tell him things

he's obnoxiously sappy and does things like tell my parents he thinks about them every day

fuck him

he was there for me throwing up three times and I even talked to my sister about it briefly when he was sitting right next to her, and he didn't say anything at any point
no "I hope you feel better naya", no nothing

he didn't accept my facebook friend request

he hit my sister on the arm today and she got bruised, and apparently is too dense to understand that he's in the wrong (and this isn't the first time he's done this)

he's a pervert

he has no brain whatsoever

he bosses my sister around and gets mad at her when she tries to tell him things

he's obnoxiously sappy and does things like tell my parents he thinks about them every day

fuck him
oh no
i have a canal system if that helps

Wait, what? The other stuff I'm aware of (except being a flatterer to your parents), but he's a bossy sack of shit who's struck your sis various times and doesn't feel remorse?

That is a horrible excuse of a boyfriend and your sister seriously doesn't deserve that fucker.

And I'm back in Europe, baby! One more flight in a few hours, and I'll be in home again!
The only thing I can think of that I don’t like about Alcreamie is that it’s giant wedding cake Gigantamax form isn’t a regular evolution (at least from what we know).
I'm not bothered about that.
I hope I can find something of it that can make a good avatar. I’ve been looking but I haven’t seen many non-article images or fanart of Alcreamie. :(
It was only just revealed. Give it time.
My follow up doctor’s appointment after my surgery last week.

I can now use my right arm again, though it is still rather sore. :D
I didn't even know you had that kind of problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom