• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Bulbaversary, Vulpix!

* Bakes an anniversary cake with small icing flames along the sides and an icing Vulpix on the top with help from Alcremie *
Image result for Vulpix themed cakes

Last edited:
who the

~ ~ ~ Heck ~ ~ ~

are you guys
I could ask you that.
Same.
Okay but still, tell me who you are
I'm the top poster of this thread and one of the most liked users of this forum.
Just realised it's my second Bulbaversary today :confused:

Well, time does fly! :p
Happy Bulbaversary!
Happy Anniversary! Who brings the cake?
Happy Bulbaversary, Vulpix!

* Bakes an anniversary cake with small icing flames along the sides and an icing Vulpix on the top with help from Alcremie *
Image result for Vulpix themed cakes
bakes another cake, this one shaped like a Gigantamax Alcreamie, decorated all over with Vulpix patterns

It feels good to be back home... Now to just get reused to my own natural time zone.

Also, we didn't get to visit ALMA itself. We instead visited a center at a little lower altitude that houses employee apartments and a checkup hangar where dishes are brought for, well, checkups and fixes. We got to see one of the 66 ALMA dishes there, and it was massive!

the objective list

I had a hard time deciding for some of these
alcremie is as high as it is because I feel like I like it slightly more than the others
maybe it's just new toy syndrome and I'll like it less in time
rolycoly is as high as it is in part because I have high hopes for its evolution
drednaw was this high too back when I thought it would evolve
impidimp is still the best

template:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom