• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wakes up to see a Miltank eating a ripped-up papier-mâché Dhelmise, and promptly punts the Miltank out of a window, causing it to plummet far to the ground below

Tsk tsk tsk.

exits my room and passes Neosquid, who has been frozen mid-escape by a Glalie, and sees the pink ape stuck by a dart full of hallucinogens from my security system, convulsing weakly on the floor with all of his fingertips bitten off

How disappointing.

carts the block of ice containing Neosquid outside to thaw, then drags the flopping ape into the den of a giant, three-headed Yamper in my Tower

Eat up, boy!
hmm....it's true I had used a fake dhelmise, but I thought I had used a fake at least more believable than papier-mâché
oh well
you haven't seen the last of me, megapod

finally completed this
took me quite a while
bS5Ar5r.jpg

it was really hard to decide for some of these
for instance, choosing between ditto and snorlax for my favorite gen one normal-type
I also had to choose some pokemon I don't care about, such as stuntank, hitmontop, heatran, fletchinder, etc
heck, I even blatantly dislike plusle
but overall I'm fairly satisfied with how it turned out

Gev3rxx.png

as far as downloading art goes, I suggest downloading pictures that are about 250 pixels
I was able to get most of these by opening bulbapedia sugimori art thumbnails in a new tab
each image has multiple sizes that you can click on in bulbagarden archives
and you can edit the size to 250 pixels by editing the url
ie; h ttps://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/d/d3/302Sableye.png/600px-302Sableye.png --> h ttps://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/d/d3/302Sableye.png/250px-302Sableye.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom