• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEEEE IT FINALLY HAPPENED
(no, not the cute girl thing)

Well, she does qualify as a cute girl I guess. :v 487 hatches in all to get her! She’ll make a beautiful orange-winged Vibrava.

I...could try?
Lugia flies to the door
Much better. Thank you.
YEEEEE IT FINALLY HAPPENED
(no, not the cute girl thing)

View attachment 120846

Well, she does qualify as a cute girl I guess. :v 487 hatches in all to get her! She’ll make a beautiful orange-winged Vibrava.
I once got a Shiny Flygon traded to me by someone from who knows where, without even looking for one or having to trade a Shiny for it in return. Screw effort! I get my Shinies either by luck or from other people!

My only legit shiny on my Ultra Moon was literally gotten pretty recently. It was a shiny tentacool. Good thing I forgot to use a Max Repel there

My only legit shiny on my Ultra Moon was literally gotten pretty recently. It was a shiny tentacool. Good thing I forgot to use a Max Repel there
I follow a minor YouTube Let's Player who's also done some Pokémon Let's Plays, and he has mentioned a story about how he once ran into a Shiny Parasect... without any Poké Balls to catch it with. Ever since then, he's always made sure to have Poké Balls with him in case a Shiny crosses his path.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom