• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
shame I don't have turrets attached to the front of my car so I could have shot out his tires

stupid dunkin donuts gave me an iced coffee when I ordered a hot cappuccino

was pissed off initially but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, so w/e

when I was going back to my apartment, some dipshit was going slightly over 60 mph on a 45 mph road

why are people so stupid
Who knows?

when I was going back to my apartment, some dipshit was going slightly over 60 mph on a 45 mph road

why are people so stupid
Not every people remembered to go to the "Get Your Brains Here" line when they should have.
shame I don't have turrets attached to the front of my car so I could have shot out his tires
equips Neosquid's car with chainguns
he looks like a guy to me, but I just have a sense for these kinds of things so
I mistook him for a guy as well.
Headcanon: Nonbinary/Genderfluid Allister
The thing is: I easily assume long-haired characters to be girls and short-haired characters to be boys. I even initially mistook this guy for a girl too.

I even initially mistook this guy for a girl too.
That's the least bishie bishie I've ever seen.

That is not a sentence I ever thought I'd say.

I wasted an hour that I should have been sleeping last night coming up with the Politics of the Sub-groups of Fanfiction Headcanons.

Or, more accurately, who get's what character to headcanon.

For example, the Gay Faction has a share in basically every character. The Transgender Faction has (somehow) MCU Spider-Man, Samus, and Link. Again, somehow. The Asexual Faction get's nothing(damn you all to hell for that). And the Crossdressing Faction get's Draco Malfoy (Not the best look on us). And so on and so forth.

I wasted an hour that I should have been sleeping last night coming up with the Politics of the Sub-groups of Fanfiction Headcanons.

Or, more accurately, who get's what character to headcanon.

For example, the Gay Faction has a share in basically every character. The Transgender Faction has (somehow) MCU Spider-Man, Samus, and Link. Again, somehow. The Asexual Faction get's nothing(damn you all to hell for that). And the Crossdressing Faction get's Draco Malfoy (Not the best look on us). And so on and so forth.
2e9b1c1a508cb7d5b7e6cd0600e1c1c2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom