• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. That was my reaction too. And I'm the one who came up with it!
Why did you give the asexual group nothing? Why did you assign draco malfoy if you don't think it's a good look on you and other crossdressers? Why do gay people have basically every character? Why are you assigning characters for lgbt+ groups to headcanon? What does it all mean? I'm seriously so confused.

Why did you give the asexual group nothing? Why did you assign draco malfoy if you don't think it's a good look on you and other crossdressers? Why do gay people have basically every character? Why are you assigning characters for lgbt+ groups to headcanon? What does it all mean? I'm seriously so confused.
It sprang from a whim (and to be fair, I'm also including furries and crossdressers so it's not just lgbt+ groups) snd I'm just going off what I've observed from the internet.

If there's a character, there's a headcanon of them being gay (and also who their partner is and how they met and what they're love life is like). The only crossdressing headcanon I've consistently seen is motherf***ing Draco Malfoy. And I've never in my life seen a headcanon of a character being Ace.

It sprang from a whim (and to be fair, I'm also including furries and crossdressers so it's not just lgbt+ groups) snd I'm just going off what I've observed from the internet.

If there's a character, there's a headcanon of them being gay (and also who their partner is and how they met and what they're love life is like). The only crossdressing headcanon I've consistently seen is motherf***ing Draco Malfoy. And I've never in my life seen a headcanon of a character being Ace.
now it makes more sense to me

....why is mcu spiderman headcanoned to be transgender? I don't get it. Link and samus I can get, but not him.

also I'd love to see draco wearing a skirt

....why is mcu spiderman headcanoned to be transgender? I don't get it. Link and samus I can get, but not him.
Something about naming his AI Karen as positive name association or something. And that time he quickly ran to defend himself when Aaron Davis called him a girl when, y'know, that's what almost every hormonally imbalanced teenager would do (I don't but I'm a special case).
also I'd love to see draco wearing a skirt
Just when I got that image out of my head.

Something about naming his AI Karen as positive name association or something. And that time he quickly ran to defend himself when Aaron Davis called him a girl when, y'know, that's what almost every hormonally imbalanced teenager would do (I don't but I'm a special case).
hmm. Never saw the mcu spiderman movies
Just when I got that image out of my head.

when I was looking up draco malfoy crossdressing stuff, I found a fanfic about transgender harry potter

oh boy

Edit: nevermind, he's just a crossdresser

I'm a bit disappointed

when I was looking up draco malfoy crossdressing stuff, I found a fanfic about transgender harry potter

oh boy

Edit: nevermind, he's just a crossdresser

I'm a bit disappointed
I hate the internet.

Leave the characters as they are! Please, I beg of you.

Have fun without defiling canon! Make some crappy OCs or something!
how is that defiling canon? Sometimes people want to create OCs, sometimes people want to write "what if" scenarios about already existing characters. I don't see what's wrong with either. It's not like they're presenting their work as canon.

how is that defiling canon? Sometimes people want to create OCs, sometimes people want to write "what if" scenarios about already existing characters. I don't see what's wrong with either. It's not like they're presenting their work as canon.
Look, I'm very big on adhering as close to canon as possible. Or, to be more accurate, I'm very big on sticking to Harry Potter canon. Partially because I hate the Potter fandom (though not the books) and partially because I just am.

With Pokemon and other things like Zelda I'm more lenient but Harry Potter is a big "stick as close to canon as possible please for the love of god!" thing for me. Also Percy Jackson.

Look, I'm very big on adhering as close to canon as possible. Or, to be more accurate, I'm very big on sticking to Harry Potter canon. Partially because I hate the Potter fandom (though not the books) and partially because I just am.

With Pokemon and other things like Zelda I'm more lenient but Harry Potter is a big "stick as close to canon as possible please for the love of god!" thing for me. Also Percy Jackson.

À chacun son goût, to each their own. But there's no harm done when it's simply for amusement. It's just imagination doing its work~

In Chile, my dad saw a man selling candies one by one from a candy pouch, while having his wife and two children around him. He was doing that to earn at least a little bit of money to live.

The world can be an unfair place for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom