• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
009_kirby___blastoise_by_lfkluis_db3otep-pre.jpg

(By crimson firefox)

I know this is late but Torchic and Blaziken have been growing on me (not Combusken though. The internet's ruined it for me.) Mudkip’s pretty cute too. Still I prefer Grovyle and Sceptile (esp. Mega Sceptile) as my Hoenn Starter pick.
96c.gif
Omg, I love Totodile! :love: In fact, the Johto Starters are my absolute favorite Starter trio.

I'm willing to bet I can find a kirby for every pokemon. Name a pokemon, I'll find it.
Charizard. Typhlosion. Samurott. Serperior. Raichu.
staggers into the thread and tosses Naya a wet cloth for her blood tears

So there was a “best Pokémon” debate or something goin’ on? I’m surprised the true holder of the title hasn’t been represented yet

Oh, hey. So that's where the cruiser's anchor went.
I know this is late but Torchic and Blaziken have been growing on me (not Combusken though. The internet's ruined it for me.) Mudkip’s pretty cute too. Still I prefer Grovyle and Sceptile (esp. Mega Sceptile) as my Hoenn Starter pick.
You have a good taste. I have not let the internet ruin my opinions on Pokémon like Gardevoir or Tsareena.
Omg, I love Totodile! :love: In fact, the Johto Starters are my absolute favorite Starter trio.
Totodile is actually my least favorite Johto starter. Typhlosion is cool and Meganium is cute, but Feraligatr is just "meh".
Zekrom has been my favorite Pokemon since I first set eyes on it and I doubt that's ever gonna change.
My favorite is Raichu, and nothing will ever change that.
Nobody's as beautiful as this lovely lady.
Dang straight! When it comes to sheer beauty, no one can beat this beautiful oceanic singer!
tumblr_plzqqlC6L91rd4ymxo1_400.gif

ElegantEasyAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

4af.gif

ShowyFeistyChimpanzee-max-1mb.gif

primarina-gif-5.gif

tumblr_og0w59LWTe1s3w6c6o1_400.gif

(Artist unknown)

I'm willing to bet I can find a kirby for every pokemon. Name a pokemon, I'll find it.
Greninja, Lucario, Hydreigon, Luxray, Silvally, Sylveon.

You have a good taste. I have not let the internet ruin my opinions on Pokémon like Gardevoir or Tsareena.
Me neither.

Totodile is actually my least favorite Johto starter. Typhlosion is cool and Meganium is cute, but Feraligatr is just "meh".
Typhlosion's the only one I like. Neutral to the other two.

Dang straight! When it comes to sheer beauty, no one can beat this beautiful oceanic singer!
tumblr_plzqqlC6L91rd4ymxo1_400.gif

ElegantEasyAlligatorgar-size_restricted.gif

4af.gif

ShowyFeistyChimpanzee-max-1mb.gif

primarina-gif-5.gif

tumblr_og0w59LWTe1s3w6c6o1_400.gif

(Artist unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom