• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve evolved her!

What a cutie! I also love the way Vibrava wiggles around when she stands in Pokémon Refresh.

Interesting...
Yup. From that moment, it took about four hours of preparations before Neil Armstrong stepped outside, with millions upon millions of people around the Earth watching the live broadcast of his descent down to the lunar surface.

Apollo Fact: The lunar lander, more commonly known as the Lunar Module, had the thinnest skin of any manned spacecraft. Walls only as thick as a couple of arcs of tin foil stacked together were the only things protecting the astronauts inside from the vacuum of space. You could've technically punched a hole through the wall with your bare hands. The thin skin was designed to save weight and was possible because the LM was only designed to fly in a vacuum.

Yup. From that moment, it took about four hours of preparations before Neil Armstrong stepped outside, with millions upon millions of people around the Earth watching the live broadcast of his descent down to the lunar surface.

Apollo Fact: The lunar lander, more commonly known as the Lunar Module, had the thinnest skin of any manned spacecraft. Walls only as thick as a couple of arcs of tin foil stacked together were the only things protecting the astronauts inside from the vacuum of space. You could've technically punched a hole through the wall with your bare hands. The thin skin was designed to save weight and was possible because the LM was only designed to fly in a vacuum.
The More You Know...

The More You Know...
Another Apollo Fact: The Apollo spacecraft consisted of the Command Module, which was used for reentry to Earth, and the Lunar Module. During some of the test flights before Apollo 11, the astronauts gave these modules some silly names: Apollo 9's CM was named Gumdrop and the LM was named Spider (due to the shape of its landing gears), while Apollo 10's CM and LM were named Charlie Brown and Snoopy, respectively. Starting with Apollo 11, NASA insisted on using more serious and official-sounding names.

Sorry. I just like to ramble about stuff I like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom