• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypocrite:
One of the definition is that a hypocrite is a person who engages into an activity that he likes, but mocks other people who engage in that very same activity.

Max: Gest kicked into a place filled with poisonous scorpions and spiders and retcons it happening.

Complains that SR retconned Max biting him.

Conclusion...?
Do you have to nitpick everything...?

Do you have to nitpick everything...?
I recall you nitpicking on a looooooot of stuff, too... Besides, isn't complaining about someone retconning something small after you yourself retconed something big a bit worse than nitpicking on details?

How does ME’s Messages work? Do we just say me all the time or do we replace all our Is with mes like “Me TRNatalie. Me love Ponyta.” or is ME the only one allowed to post here?

How does ME’s Messages work? Do we just say me all the time or do we replace all our Is with mes like “Me TRNatalie. Me love Ponyta.” or is ME the only one allowed to post here?
Eh. It functions just like Random Messages did, but now the title is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom