• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaporeon: "This baby is called the Sidewinder! It weighs 500 metric tons and was designed to clear away rainforests to create landing spots for army air vehicles, as well as to pass over terrain too rough for other land vehicles!"

one of the robotic claws effortlessly pulls a nearby tree out of the ground as a demonstration
Err...okay...?

Err...okay...?
How did you even find that thing?!

"It was parked at an army facility and I decided to borrow it! I could've easily carried it here, but I wanted to make a more dramatic entrance! Okay, bye now! I need to return this thing before its absence is noticed! See you later!"

The Sidewinder lumbers away

Okay... So... That just happened...

Fairly well. you?
Ups and downs, but I’m doing fine right now
A soup flood that would even make Soup Herman jealous bursts out of the exploding machine
Soup Herman appears, slurps up the soup flood, swishes it around in his mouth, and spits it out again at a thousand times the initial volume
SOUP POWER!

Ups and downs, but I’m doing fine right now

Soup Herman appears, slurps up the soup flood, swishes it around in his mouth, and spits it out again at a thousand times the initial volume
SOUP POWER!
Ahem...
Soup Herman arrives at the scene, but even he can't stop the flood of soup
I personally favor the latter scenario.

the thread watches in awe at the incredible feat by Soup Herman
No. Your scenario is better.
Munchlax doesn’t realize the extent of my soupy alter ego’s abilities.
OP super (our souper) heroes are boring. So no, thank you.

Where's Munchlax when you need him? He could easily stop this flood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom