• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyyy~, did ya miss me?:whistle:
You bet! In your absence, we traveled to the moon and back, made one extra trip around the moon because the previous return had been overly lackluster, had a conversion of pseudo-legendaries, a couple of soup floods, a chocolate spring, and much more! Oh, and I'm not sure if you remember, but a Jirachi granted me flight and super strength!

EDaLeXGUwAAYPCp.jpg

veiukket (Furaffinity/Twitter)
ddfblx6-6efa4c9e-804b-494a-8a11-36dad2c774a5.png

Scruffyeevee (DeviantArt)
glaceon_day_2019_by_starlightnexus_chan_ddfbcxk-fullview.jpg

StarlightNexus-Chan (DeviantArt)
dbm11m6-aedaa483-d33a-418e-a05b-d019097854af.png

CaninePrince (DeviantArt)
dbvqbkz-81a98588-6c09-4ce9-81c3-cd943ca241e4.jpg

Winick-Lim (DeviantArt)
glaceon_by_iplatartz_ddfadj6-fullview.jpg

IPlatArtz (DeviantArt)
ddfakel-05f09bb2-5be4-4874-945f-8fb1f76c515f.png

bsh0404 (DeviantArt)
glaceon_s_day_by_wolfwithwing99_dbm0aot-fullview.jpg

wolfwithwing99 (DeviantArt)
ddfbpsd-6b0323ff-8f0c-462a-b8ef-82ff53086055.jpg

Sour-Orange (DeviantArt)
dag9lvv-cd6ad473-046b-4f03-a2b9-3fbec5d51d66.png

Occsters (DeviantArt

The thing that makes the thing even sadder is that I was supposed to go swimming, but I tripped just in front of the swimming hall, so I had to cancel the swimming and return home to treat my wound. While waiting for the bus, a middle-aged woman noticed my wound and helped treating my wound without me even asking her to do so.

The thing that makes the thing even sadder is that I was supposed to go swimming, but I tripped just in front of the swimming hall, so I had to cancel the swimming and return home to treat my wound. While waiting for the bus, a middle-aged woman noticed my wound and helped treating my wound without me even asking her to do so.
Wow...feeling better now?

You bet! In your absence, we traveled to the moon and back, made one extra trip around the moon because the previous return had been overly lackluster, had a conversion of pseudo-legendaries, a couple of soup floods, a chocolate spring, and much more! Oh, and I'm not sure if you remember, but a Jirachi granted me flight and super strength!
Yeah, I think I remember that Jirachi, and I'm glad the rest of the moon trip went off well.
Also, I brought some friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom