• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've applied to become an F&G mod. Now, the question is, will I be promoted? :unsure:
Good luck to everyone who applies!
I figured becoming a moderator would be too much responsibility for me and too much of getting tied with this site, when I have things in real life I need to focus on more, so I'll pass.

Thought I'd pop in and wish people luck in their efforts to become an F&G mod, looking forward to seeing what new name(s) get picked!

You're telling me that there's a Chocolate spring?
Yeah. Munchlax found it some time ago. I discovered that he had actually hit an underground vein of molten chocolate.
Hello! :) How have you been?

Here I am applying for the staff role and I am not in RM anywhere near enough :p
I've been OK, thanks for asking! And you?

Good luck! I am the user with easily the most posts on this thread, but I'm not interested in taking on a staff role. I'm here just to have some silly fun! :)

Yeah. Munchlax found it some time ago. I discovered that he had actually hit an underground vein of molten chocolate.

I've been OK, thanks for asking! And you?

Good luck! I am the user with easily the most posts on this thread, but I'm not interested in taking on a staff role. I'm here just to have some silly fun! :)
That's good to hear! I'm alright, currently attempting to move house today so I have that to do and also applying as I said. I may or may not be procrastinating...

Thankyou! And yeah you dont need a staff role if you don't want one. I just checked the who replied section and had no idea you had over 3000 posts in this thread alone, thats more than me on the entire forum, dang :D

That's good to hear! I'm alright, currently attempting to move house today so I have that to do and also applying as I said. I may or may not be procrastinating...

Thankyou! And yeah you dont need a staff role if you don't want one. I just checked the who replied section and had no idea you had over 3000 posts in this thread alone, thats more than me on the entire forum, dang :D
Good luck on the application!

I'm pretty impressed myself too, to be honest. I kinda hate to brag, but I currently also have the third most reactions out of anyone on this entire forum.

I figured becoming a moderator would be too much responsibility for me and too much of getting tied with this site, when I have things in real life I need to focus on more, so I'll pass.
That's fine, too, don't overextend yourself, that's not going to leave you feeling good.

I, on the other hand, let staff drives just pass me by the first few years I was around because I couldn't see anything worthwhile in myself, but then a friend talked me into applying and someone thought I was good enough. Looking back on it, even if I had applied earlier, two things could have happened:
  1. They would have liked my application and chosen me to be a mod
  2. They would have seen my application and still liked it and thought I was a decent candidate and had me in mind for the future even though they chose someone else right then, and I would have still had a non-zero chance at becoming a mod
Just in case anyone's in the position I was in.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom