• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the scent of mint. Is it true that you can produce delicious cream of your own flavor?
Not only that. We introduced it to humans long ago and taught them how to make beautiful creations with it.

well yeah, any kinda chip can exist, but i didn't know they did
Neither did I but I’m not surprised considering some of the crazy Lays chip flavors that exist. That would be interesting to taste one day.

* Munches sour cream and onion chips after finishing off her cheddar and sour cream chips *

Not only that. We introduced it to humans long ago and taught them how to make beautiful creations with it.
You truly have given the world a wonderful gift. Could you show me how you make it and give me some?
Neither did I but I’m not surprised considering some of the crazy Lays chip flavors that exist. That would be interesting to taste one day.

* Munches sour cream and onion chips after finishing off her cheddar and sour cream chips *
You know, I've loved your species since I first laid my eyes on it. You Alcremie are really cute, and you are no exception.
Vaporeon...

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A CHIP EATING CONTEST
Sure. I'm all digested from my unintentional chocolate feast. Although I doubt I'll be able to beat you. Just a minute, though, if you will.

i sure hope you're in MP Tower because otherwise you're in the middle of a cat tornado. The thread is covered in chips and Vaporeon and I found a chocolate spring. It's been a good day
Nah, I'm riding the air current in the Tornado, but no need to worry as a Hippogriff I'm a strong flyer and not too worried about the cats. The chocolate spring sounds interesting, might check that out later but for now I'll come into land at MP Tower for a while :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom