• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being gone for a couple days, everyone! Did anything happen while I was gone?
crystal onix burnt a sirfetch'd
vulpix brought popcorn
we found bees at area 51

oh look! another bee!

why were you gone?
Just what MunchlaxKing said except it was a shiny celebi that burnt Sirfetch’d, I brought popcorn too to celebrate the Area 51 raveid, and MegaPod aired the 2004 Spongebob movie in every electric type’s heads.

Raichu, also covered in chocolate, laughs as well and hugs the two brothers
* Hug back, still laughing *
introduces a new Sirfetch'd to them
Yay!!

You raided Area 51 without me?! Gah! I've missed so much...
Yes, you missed the Bee Aliens, the last Willy Wonka chocolate bars, Golden Tickets, lost treasure, the lost city of Atlantis, three PokeBalls, Gold and Silver beta game, dinosaurs, the discovery of the last herd of mammoths, the last unicorn, and DRAGONS!!
elgyem.gif
beheeyem.gif
poipole.gif
beheeyem.gif
naganadel.gif
20130731-100343.jpg

il_570xN.999267914_5olc.jpg
e2f25c4e8a2a42d58ac44b591838a6e3.jpg

Blue.jpg
mamoswine.gif
mamoswine-f.gif
piloswine.gif
mamoswine-f.gif
mamoswine.gif
the-last-unicorn.jpg
e75eba118461b737e25b36101c066fbd.jpg
Art by Nire
toothless_how-to-train-your-dragon_gallery_5c4d3f037f5fb.jpg

dcy21xx-4b2bffd5-3f96-4e67-8b32-7a4606bfe21f.png

Deadly-nadder-03.png

c8c7776e6d8783cb463674c947ef94ed.jpg

Just what MunchlaxKing said except it was a shiny celebi that burnt Sirfetch’d, I brought popcorn too to celebrate the Area 51 raveid, and MegaPod aired the 2004 Spongebob movie in every electric type’s heads.
wow i made a lot of mistkaes...

wait.

we also brought bears for back up. Pancham helped. But i had to pay him a churro, since he's weak to Psychic. We have a cooler full of wooper, although i forgot why. we also had to bring a full supply of donuts for stakeouts.

hey raichu, do you want to tour Willy Wonka's factory with Pancham and I? It's full of bees, covered in potatoes, and all the oompa loompas were possessed by Beeheeyem. But it's still cool!

wow i made a lot of mistkaes...
Don’t worry about it, a lot’s happened.

we also brought bears for back up. Pancham helped. But i had to pay him a churro, since he's weak to Psychic. We have a cooler full of wooper, although i forgot why. we also had to bring a full supply of donuts for stakeouts.
Because Wooper’s strong against Poison and Fire types. I also brought a Wobbuffet to deflect any bullets/blasts/slashes/shankings/full force ramming we might encounter.
Yay donuts!!

hey raichu, do you want to tour Willy Wonka's factory with Pancham and I? It's full of bees, covered in potatoes, and all the oompa loompas were possessed by Beeheeyem. But it's still cool!
Not Raichu but I’d like to go! :bulbaWave:

I also brought a Wobbuffet to deflect any bullets/blasts/slashes/shankings/full force ramming we might encounter.
Yeah, luckily we didn't have to use him. He would've popped. : (
Not Raichu but I’d like to go! :bulbaWave:
Okay!
Also, Munchlax is Willy Wonka. Munchlax has a lot of alter egos. Ice Cream Man, Asteroid Snack Guy, that one guy, Willy Wonka, etc. Munchlax does a lot when he's on vacation. He told me he's crafting the Mega Brownie now.

You realize that I don’t actually have any say in anything that goes on around here anymore, I hope.
My fancy rank badge is nice, but it’s purple, not blue. Different department, and I stepped down from being an admin, so I don’t have any sort of forum rank anymore.

...that said, it is a tradition that, when new F&G staffers are hired, one of them gets to make a new RM, and there is a drive currently going on.
Okay. Sorry 'bout that.

Well either way its amazing!
Agreed! Dig in!
munches on the chocolate potato chips

I always miss the cool stuff in here... :(

* Hug back, still laughing *
spins around like a dancer while continuing the hug

Yes, you missed the Bee Aliens, the last Willy Wonka chocolate bars, Golden Tickets, lost treasure, the lost city of Atlantis, three PokeBalls, Gold and Silver beta game, dinosaurs, the discovery of the last herd of mammoths, the last unicorn, and DRAGONS!!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I truly missed an awesome event...
Not Raichu but I’d like to
Sure! But only if the Pichu Brothers can come too!

Well, I sneaked into Area 51 and found... Uhm...
SCP-106 Enters the room
I mean, I couldn't get outta there with a couple of bribes and ol' Gramps here.
SCP-106 makes a quiet moaning sound
Not yet, Gramps, I'll get some more people to bring into that dimension of yours, Besides, aren't we gonna go back and get some more of your "Friends"?

travels a couple of days back in time
Thanks, I appreciate it.

uses my antenna whiskers to broadcast the entire Spongebob Squarepants Movie into the brains of every Electric-type in RM
Meh. Not a SpongeBob fan. Sorry.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
WE WON'T BE STOPPED!!!
IN MEMES OUR STRENGTH!!!

Today’s the day!!

Who’s ready for the raid?!
Well...

Mind if I join in?
I want to join too!
Well, I sneaked into Area 51 and found... Uhm...
SCP-106 Enters the room
I mean, I couldn't get outta there with a couple of bribes and ol' Gramps here.
SCP-106 makes a quiet moaning sound
Not yet, Gramps, I'll get some more people to bring into that dimension of yours, Besides, aren't we gonna go back and get some more of your "Friends"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom