• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I suppose that’s true. Alright, you win.

* Puts away poison then pulls out an apron and chef’s hat * Well then, who wants to make donuts! :D * The other Rocket Pokémon raise paw/hand/tentacle * Then let’s get to work! :)
arrives in his royal outfit

I'd like a bag of honey donuts, please. With lots of both honey and sugar.

arrives in his royal outfit

I'd like a bag of honey donuts, please. With lots of both honey and sugar.
Mimikyu: Coming right up! * Meowth begins frying the donuts. As he does this, Mareanie takes out the glaze, honey, and sugar. When the donuts are done, Mimikyu gets to work decorating them with honey and sugar * How many would you like, your Majesty?

oh. okay.

throws out all the donuts along with his hopes and dreams
* Meowth puts his paw to his chin and grins * Perhaps we could join our two donut joints together? It would be good for business and together I’m certain we can overcome those jerks at Dunkin‘ Donuts.

i'm feeling sad. can i have an emotional support snorlax?
Meowth: We don’t have any Snorlax’s but we have an emotional support Wobbuffet if you’re interested.
Wobbb-uffet!! * Wobbuffet salutes cheerfully *

oh okay.
recovers his hopes and dreams.
I'm glad we can both agree that Dunkin' Donuts is nothing compared to us.
puts on a little chef hat and apron
All: Hooray!!

wait, guys, before we open the shop, can i make an ice cream sandwich donut? i always wanted to try this and now that i have an ice cream sandwich vault i can finally make it.

makes it and eats it

okay yeah we're definitely putting that on the menu they're too perfect

Mimikyu: Coming right up! * Meowth begins frying the donuts. As he does this, Mareanie takes out the glaze, honey, and sugar. When the donuts are done, Mimikyu gets to work decorating them with honey and sugar * How many would you like, your Majesty?
I'd like... five. No, actually, make that six. Yes. I'll have six of them, please.

Once the donuts are finished and put into a bag, Vaporeon takes the bag and bows at @TRNatalie and @MunchlaxKing88.

Thank you, both of you.

The sound of marching is heard, and a group of Dewott appears, carrying a comfy chair, which they lay down before saluting.

"We've brought you the chair you requested, Your Highness!"

Thank you, thank you. At ease.

The Dewott leave the way the came from, and Vaporeon sits down to the chair, eating his donuts.

wait, guys, before we open the shop, can i make an ice cream sandwich donut? i always wanted to try this and now that i have an ice cream sandwich vault i can finally make it.

makes it and eats it

okay yeah we're definitely putting that on the menu they're too perfect
Meowth: Of course. Here at Kiteruguma’s Honey Donuts, we are constantly coming up with new ideas; the mixed fruit malasadas, the Manalo Tri-donuts, the Nuiki-shape donuts, Musashi’s Snow and Soy Sauce Donut, Kojiro’s Royal Mask donuts alongside his Growlithe stripe malasadas, Petit-Dogasu themed donuts, his mini-bottle cap donuts, and his Salveyo Weed and Cheri Berry keep-away donuts, Mareanie’s Corsola Branch donuts and her heart donuts, my special Sakaki orange donuts!
Mimikyu: Don’t forget my Pikachu’s Blood donut!! It’s actually ketchup and yellow glaze for now but one of these days I will... * Meowth covers Mimikyu’s mouth *
And of course we have the Kiterumama hugger, a mixed fruit covered in honey that comes with a Kiteruguma headband!
The point is, feel free to add your ice cream sandwich donut! ^u^

I'd like... five. No, actually, make that six. Yes. I'll have six of them, please.
okay! coming right up!

puts 5 more donuts on the fryer
* Mimikyu finishes decorating the donuts with honey and sugar and passes the donuts to Wobbuffet who wraps them up, puts them in a bag, and passes it to the majestic Vaporeon *

Once the donuts are finished and put into a bag, Vaporeon takes the bag and bows at @TRNatalie and @MunchlaxKing88.

Thank you, both of you.
No problem, please enjoy. Come back again! :):giggle::D:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom