• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One by one, the Dewott and Oshawott receive their orders. Some buy just one donut, others by more. The line of 40 customers slowly but steadily moves on, with those who have received their donuts sitting down to eat them. Every single donut bite is accompanied by a happy smile from the eater.
Patience. I will be once my troops are done eating. But feel free to go start the preparations. Preferebly somewhere a little further away from this spot, okay?
* Meowth passes more freshly cooked donuts to Mimikyu and Mareanie who continue to decorate and fill the donuts according to the orders. Once again, those donuts are passed to Wobbuffet who begins wrapping them and putting them in the bag before giving them to their respective customers *

no. we'll do it right here. in front of everyone.

you're going down.
Just don’t get sick inside or in front of the donut shop. That would be bad for business.

* Meowth passes more freshly cooked donuts to Mimikyu and Mareanie who continue to decorate and fill the donuts according to the orders. Once again, those donuts are passed to Wobbuffet who begins wrapping them and putting them in the bag before giving them to their respective customers *
Eventually, all the Dewott and Oshawott have received their donuts and are happily eating them. Vaporeon glides to the donut van.

Thank you for feeding me and my troops! And, as promised, I will now pay for everything.

Vaporeon pulls out a small pouch and places it onto the counter. When opened, the pouch is revealed to contain a handful of gold coins.

The king gave me some of these for pocket change. I think they should be more than enough to pay for the donuts.
no. we'll do it right here. in front of everyone.

you're going down.
sweatdrops again

Sometimes you kinda worry me, Munchlax...
Just don’t get sick inside or in front of the donut shop. That would be bad for business.
This is a Munchlax you're talking to. I can handle it.
Let's at least move behind the van, okay?

Eventually, all the Dewott and Oshawott have received their donuts and are happily eating them. Vaporeon glides to the donut van.

Thank you for feeding me and my troops! And, as promised, I will now pay for everything.

Vaporeon pulls out a small pouch and places it onto the counter. When opened, the pouch is revealed to contain a handful of gold coins.

The king gave me some of these for pocket change. I think they should be more than enough to pay for the donuts.
* Meowth, Wobbuffet, and Mareanie’s mouths drop as they see all the gold coins. Meowth and Wobbuffet faint in shock. Mimikyu stares too but unlike the others, he doesn’t understand the excitement as he still doesn’t have an understanding of the human concept of money *
* Meowth picks himself off the floor *
No, thank you. Please enjoy and come back any time.

Last edited:
* Meowth, Wobbuffet, and Mareanie’s mouths drop as they see all the gold coins. Meowth and Wobbuffet faint in shock. Mimikyu stares too but unlike the others, he doesn’t understand the excitement as he still doesn’t have an understanding of the human concept of money *
* Meowth picks himself off the floor *
No, thank you. Please enjoy and come back any time.
With pleasure! See you later!

The Dewott and Oshawott, having eaten all their donuts, unanimously thank the donut sellers for the delicious food before leaving.
...i don't want to do this...
Everything is okay, Munchlax. Don't cry. Besides, I'm ready now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom