• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pies weren't my fault. there were just some on the ground. all over the thread. and by some, i mean thousands.
shakes his head and sighs

Next time, how about we settle with dozens instead of thousands? I don't mind eating, obviously, but too much is too much.
There's a bunch of Rockruff in the thread now
cuddles them all
Could they help with getting rid of these pies?

Sits next to Munchlax and vaporeon, hoping my smell isn't too irritating
you don't smell bad. you actually smell kinda goo. what's in that bag? smells like yogurt.

contributes to the pie removal and puts some ice cream sandwiches to use

Woah! an ice cream sandwich dog! I'll name him Oreo! :bulbaLove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom