• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha... By the way, as thanks for feeding me and my troops with your delicious donuts, I've been preparing some little presents for the each of you to celebrate the start of October and the Halloween season.
Meowth & Wobbuffet: Aww, that’s sweet! Thank you so much, your majesty but you didn’t have to but we’re glad you did.
Mimikyu: Ah yes, October’s coming. The season of spooks and ghosts. Maybe this October I can get that cursed Pikachu * laughs maniacally *
Mareanie: What’s the big deal about October... and what’s Halloween?

Halloween is a special time where ghost come out to play and you can get free candy by cosplaying. I always get stuck in pumpkins. But none of that really matters considering we're being digested by a Dynamax Krookodile
Mareanie: Oh, it sounds like fun. Wait, WHAT?!
Meowth: Don’t worry Munchlax, Kiteruguma will get us out from here. She always does.
* There’s a loud screech from outside and there’s a lurch at the Dynamaxed Krookodile is punched in the gut *

Meowth & Wobbuffet: Aww, that’s sweet! Thank you so much, your majesty but you didn’t have to but we’re glad you did.
Mimikyu: Ah yes, October’s coming. The season of spooks and ghosts. Maybe this October I can get that cursed Pikachu * laughs maniacally *
Mareanie: What’s the big deal about October... and what’s Halloween?
Halloween is a holiday when people like to decorate everything with spooky things and scare others. There's also a tradition associated with the holiday called "trick-or-treating", where children - or Pokémon - go from house to house in funny or scary costumes gathering candy.
Thanks Bewear! munches on an ice cream sammich
the punch causes Krookodile to spit everyone out

I'm sorry, Krookodile, but I'm afraid you've gone too far this time, and I think you deserve a timeout for that. Could I request your help for a moment, Mrs. Bewear?

Bewear nods, and together, she and Vaporeon deliver a devastating double superpower punch into the giant Krookodile's gut, sending him flying into the distance, with a small twinkle appearing in the sky as he disappears from sights.

the punch causes Krookodile to spit everyone out

I'm sorry, Krookodile, but I'm afraid you've gone too far this time, and I think you deserve a timeout for that. Could I request your help for a moment, Mrs. Bewear?

Bewear nods, and together, she and Vaporeon deliver a devastating double superpower punch into the giant Krookodile's gut, sending him flying into the distance, with a small twinkle appearing in the sky as he disappears from sights.
* Bewear inspects everyone in the thread, making sure none of them are hurt and cleaning them, especially her adopted children while Stufful waves at its siblings *
Mrs. Bewear, it’s okay I’m fine, thank you. * Bewear takes her paws off a dry, neatly groomed Meowth then begins picking the four up * Hey, um Mrs. Bewear, this Vaporeon wanted to give us a present tomorrow and that Munchlax wanted us to go swimming with him so is it okay if we stay a little longer?
* Bewear pauses considering then puts the four down, patting each of them on the head. She takes one of the honey donuts for Stufful then leaps into the sky *
Okay then, here we go.

The thread is now underwater and Meowth and Munchlax gaze at all the Magikarp and Feebas
I guess so. And the view is great. And hey, I think we can see the kingdom I saved from over here!
Not too mention Chinchou, Luvdisc, Finneon, Lumineon, Alolamola, and Wishiwashi.
* Meowth watches the fishies swim by on Wobbuffet’s head, battling his instincts to swim after them *
* Meanwhile Mimikyu swims around and Mareanie crawls along the ocean floor, playing in the sand and looking for Corsola branches *

Guess what?

It's still September here in this place known as 'Murica.

Now don't touch that dial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom