• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...oh, I see why. The current thread’s snowglobe fell out of my RM-ception snowglobe cabinet and into an aquarium tank. That explains all the giant sea life that appears to be swimming above the dome...eh, guess I’ll leave it there for now because that’s cool.

And all that talk of onion rings makes me wanna eat a Spiritomb special from my restaurant. About that time of year, too. How serendipitous.
megapod, we're actually in a simulated snowglobe. we are living in the matrix

Okay... But are there any unfriendly crabs of that size nearby?
I dunno

Are there?

For Meowth: I noticed you liked the gold coins I gave you as payment for your donuts, so I'm giving you a golden replica of that koban of yours.
A gold replica, huh? Never woulda guessed. It’s just as shiny.
For Wobbuffet: I know about the team you're part of, and since I figured I could give you something based on them, I'm giving you sock puppet versions of your team members. (Jessie, James, Meowth, Wobbuffet himself, Mareanie, and Mimikyu.)
* Wobbuffet cheers in delight and snatches the puppets away, putting his puppet on one hand and Jessie’s puppet on the other, moving their mouths energetically while trying his best to speak for them *
Meowth: He likes them!

For Mareanie: I couldn't help but overhear about your crush towards that man named James, so I got you something to always remind you of him. (A golden pendant with a picture of James inside, winking and giving a thumbs up.)
* Mareanie gasps and takes the pendent, looking at the picture adoringly * Thank you! Now I’ll always have a way to be with him until we finally marry! * Snuggles with the pendent *

And finally, for Mimikyu: I may not want to assist you on your quest to kill that Pikachu you speak of, but I decided to give you something based on your speeches about it and the Halloween theming. (A tombstone with the words "R.I.P. Pikachu" carved on it. The dates of birth and death are still missing.)
* Mimikyu inspects the tombstone * Not as satisfying as Pikachu’s head on a platter but it’s the next best thing. Thank you! I can’t wait to make use of this, both as decoration for the den but also when at last Pikachu lies six feet under the ground! * Laughes maniacly while Wobbuffet mimics him with the Mimikyu puppet while Meowth and Mareanie hide snickers *

This thread is magic.
Indeed it is. Hello newcomer and welcome! :) Btw, Bellossom is one of my favorite Pokémon.

hides somewhere in this thread

Noone should see me here :sneaky:
* Gets spotted anyway and is promptly hugged *

That’s a very good plushie.

He needs some stitches above everything else.
I can sew! sews up little substitute and then gives him another pancake
I can help too! We Mimikyu are great sewers!

I opened a pack of gushers and they were all red and this is outrageous
Just use them for a prank! I mean, it is October.

the thread has squids now
inkay.gif
malamar.gif
inkay.gif

malamar.gif
inkay.gif
malamar.gif

tumblr_nh5bo87OZW1sr6y44o1_500.gif

tumblr_n2drsoUpmO1qckwxco1_500.gif

The best skittles, subjectively speaking, are yellow and green.
I used to think that they, along with orange, were the best Skittles until they changed the green ones from lime to green apple. Now I only like the yellow and orange ones.

But as candy goes, my favorites are Kit Kats, Mini M&Ms, bubble gum jelly beans, candy sticks, and Whoppers. I like Twix too.

shares calamari with ebail, and then resumes the french fry consumption and the popping of drifloon
no. i was just merely playing with a baby squid.

gives squid M&Ms and the baby squid turns out to be a giant squid
:eek::cry:

hey guess what guys. i'm currently breathing.
I’m glad. Me too somehow. I made it past Wednesday without internally combusting.

the duck is lord

* A loud splash is heard * Looks like it's time for us to go home. Bye all of you. Bye Munchlax, it was nice working with you and thank you Prince Vaporeon for being such a good customer and all the gifts. Farewell. * Bewear lands on the seafloor, picks up Meowth, Wobbuffet, Mimikyu, and Mareanie, and then jumps out of the ocean *

* A loud splash is heard * Looks like it's time for us to go home. Bye all of you. Bye Munchlax, it was nice working with you and thank you Prince Vaporeon for being such a good customer and all the gifts. Farewell. * Bewear lands on the seafloor, picks up Meowth, Wobbuffet, Mimikyu, and Mareanie, and then jumps out of the ocean *
NO! Mimikyu! Meowth! Mareanie! Wobbuffet! Come back! I have potatoes! You can have the potatoes! Just come back!

A gold replica, huh? Never woulda guessed. It’s just as shiny.
But more valuable.
* Wobbuffet cheers in delight and snatches the puppets away, putting his puppet on one hand and Jessie’s puppet on the other, moving their mouths energetically while trying his best to speak for them *
Meowth: He likes them!
I knew he would. :)
* Mareanie gasps and takes the pendent, looking at the picture adoringly * Thank you! Now I’ll always have a way to be with him until we finally marry! * Snuggles with the pendent *
Good luck with that. :)
* Mimikyu inspects the tombstone * Not as satisfying as Pikachu’s head on a platter but it’s the next best thing. Thank you! I can’t wait to make use of this, both as decoration for the den but also when at last Pikachu lies six feet under the ground! * Laughes maniacly while Wobbuffet mimics him with the Mimikyu puppet while Meowth and Mareanie hide snickers *
sweatdrops

You're welcome...
Bye! See you later!
NO! Mimikyu! Meowth! Mareanie! Wobbuffet! Come back! I have potatoes! You can have the potatoes! Just come back!
It's no use. The might of Bewear cannot be resisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom