• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

What will you find in Area 51?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i know, Vaporeon. Gible is my friend and he runs a taco stand in dragon city and i want to see how he's doing and i want to try my friend's creations. I wasn't saying that was all to Dragon City, that's just something i wanted to do.

if you didn't mean what you said, why'd you say it in the first place? and why is max doing it too? he keeps calling me a glutton. and sure gluttony is my hidden ability, but it doesn't make it any nicer...

notices the dragon and swims to the surface to greet it
Hmm, that's a strange looking fish. I've never seen one come so close to a dragon before.

jumps on top of the dragon and flies on ti while eating nachos
jumps onto the dragon as well
Wah!! * As the smell of singed fur fills the air, the dragon lands in the ocean in a cloud of steam * You're crazy to jump on a dragon's back just like that! Especially one as dangerous as me! What are you?!… And how badly are you burned?

Wha… no! Nothing wrong with that, I have a.... friend who loves talking about food and eating and is pretty cute... Just as long as you don't throw it at me. That tends to happen a lot when I pass someone by or meet some other dragons.

Wah!! * As the smell of singed fur fills the air, the dragon lands in the ocean in a cloud of steam * You're crazy to jump on a dragon's back just like that! Especially one as dangerous as me! What are you?!… And how badly are you burned?
Yeowch! Hot!

Vaporeon immediately jumps to the sea to cool himself down

A bit, but it's okay. My species is known for their durability and healing abilities. My name is Vaporeon. What's yours?
Giant Orange Dragon, will you yell at me for liking to eat food?
And this here is my friend Munchlax. He likes food. A lot.

Yeowch! Hot!

Vaporeon immediately jumps to the sea to cool himself down

A bit, but it's okay. My species is known for their durability and healing abilities. My name is Vaporeon. What's yours?
That's good. Clay wouldn't be happy if he found out I burned someone again. I'm Peril... yes, the notorious death monster everybody hates and fears.

no one likes me and everyone thinks i'm annoying. :(
but you seem nice, giant orange dragon!
Aw, that's sad. Everybody hates me because of my firescales and what I did in the Sky Kingdom... but I bet people like you. Clay talks about food a lot and everyone loves him! Maybe we could be buddies... if you don't mind being seen around with Queen Scarlet's notorious death monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom